Bleeding

Wali POV

No one have any right over farah we will ask her if she wants to go with you guys or not I said.

Farah do you want to go with them I asked her because I already no her answer. She shook her head in no.

I look towards Moiz I think now it's clear enough she don't want to go so she will not and no one will force her to do so I replied.

Ammi take her in her room I will just come to check on her I told ammi.
I pass farah carefully to ammi and she took her towards the stairs.

Ammi took only two or three steps when Moiz went to them and snatch farah's wrist and started to drag her outside everyone was shocked.

Saad was the first one to act he stood in front of Moiz and I immediately try to took farah's hand from his hand but his hold was very tight and I am sure it will bruise her hand.

She was crying loudly because she was very scared and I am scared for her health because tension is not good for her.

In mean Saad called our guards. But before that guards could capture him. 
He pushed farah with such force that she fall down.

On her back and the corner table hit her head and her head bust from the back and blood started flowing through it.

She scream but didn't react because of shock. And try to sit but I stoped her.

In meantime guards captured Moiz and farah's mother. While I took her in my arms.

Wali kaya hua hai (what happened Wali) farah asked.
Kuch nahi hua kuch bhi nahi tum bilkul theek ho (nothing you are fine) I said.

But muje idher dar ho raha hai (but I am feeling pain over here) she told me and try to touch her hands on backside of her head from where bleeding was happening but I stoped her.

Kuch nahi hai tum tension na lo ao tum me room me le chalo (it's nothing let me take you to your room) I said.

I don't want to tell her because I don't want her to know she is still in shock.

it will be good for me to handle her I took her too her room and settle her on her bed.

I told ammi to bought my medical bag to me so I can treat her.
And she got panicked Wali kaya hoa hai muje she asked in panic.

Shhh farah relax raho kuch nahi ho a tumhe. Aj aspirin le hai (shhh nothing happened relax. Did you took aspirin today)I asked her.
She didn't answer me so I got my answer she didn't took it.

Ammi came with my bag I told her to wait outside. I try to touch farah head where it was bleeding but now she have came back from her shock state.

No Wail don't touch me it's hurting she said.
Farah let me see it please I asked her but she didn't let me so I sigh and took out sedative injection out from my bag.

She saw it and started to sit and fight with me so I called Saad and Bilal inside so they can hold her down while I gave her injection.

Saad along with Bilal both came inside. Saad hold her hands down while Bilal hold her legs down but she was now fighting more.

Farah shhhh kuch nahi ho raha relax (farah shhh nothing is happening relax)
I said her.

Leave me kaya kar rahe ho muje injection nahi laga na (leave me what are you doing I don't give me injection).
I find her vein in her arm and inject the injection slowly.

She shout on top of her voice but at last started to calm down as the medicine start it's work.

Shhh kuch nahi hoa shhhh (shhhh nothing is happening) close your eyes and sleep I said her she try to fight the drug for few seconds but finally gave in.

I stitched her head and then wrapped the bandage over it the cover her with blanket and checked her blood pressure and chest with my stethoscope.

Then shine the touch light in her eyes to see any sign of brain damage but it was clear thankfully.

Then went outside and told everyone nothing to worry about everything is fine and she will be ok in a week.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna