Shopping

Wali POV

Finally she slept now I can do her echo. I made her lay straight on the bed and then call the nurse which will help me with her.

I on the machine and put some gel on the surface of the stick and started her test.

......................

Farah POV

I feel something moving on my chest then I noticed some cold thing on my heart. I try to move it but someone push my hand away.

Then I hear a voice saying hold her hands and someone hold my hand gently.

I again try to move my hands but the one holding them down hold them more firmly.

I groaned but then I hear a very familiar voice but I can't pin point who was he. As my eyes were feeling very heavy I don't have energy to open them.

The voice said shhhhh farah I am done don't worry.
Then I feel some one wipe my chest and left my hands.

After trying many times I finally opened my eyes slowly.

A nurse came in my view and help me to sit and gave me some water. I took the water and said thanks.

I asked where I am. Before she could replay I saw Wali entering in the room.

He came to me and said you are up. You slept for a while so I made you lay on the bed come let's go home.

I was so confused how could I just slept like this but then shrugged it maybe I was tried.

But what about the voices maybe I was seeing a dream. My thoughts got disturbed when Wali called me.

Farah here are your medicine which you will eat after having proper meals ok Wali said while giving me medicine.

But Wali why I need to eat these medicine I asked.
It is because your heart is weak and I have to fix your heart so before that I am giving you medicines which will help your heart ok he replied.

How will you fix my heart I asked out of curiosity.
You don't need to worry about it right now I will tell you when the time will come ok he replied.

I nodded my head and we went back to home. When we enter every one was ready to go for shopping.

I got in my room and get ready to go with everyone as in the morning I came to know about that Sheryar bahi and Alia baji are getting married in the last of this month.

We came back from the shopping it was fun we eat in the mall so now I am sitting in my room.

And thinking how was my life few days ago and now I am feeling myself the most happiest person in this world.

Everyone over here is so lovely they take care of me and today they told me what ever I desire to buy I can.

I was hesitate at first then I got along and take dresses and some stuff toys I always love them since I was small but no one let me take them.

It's only 1day and I am already feeling like my all prayers are answered by ALLAH.

But I was still sacred because of Moiz no one asked me about him nor anybody said anything about him. But what if Moiz come and took me with him.

But I know Agha Jan will never let me go and nor that I want to go there. Where no one take care of me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you will the the update
Please share
Vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna