Angiography

Wali POV

After she slept I went in my office and sat on my chair. Saad came after knocking the door.

How is she he asked.
Not good she didn't want to be admitted here so she was crying and then I gave sedative so she can relax and sleep I replied.

So what's you plan now he asked.
I am going to do her angiography in two hours then will decide according to her condition I answered.

Ok so how will you do it I mean will you do it in her conscious state or unconscious state he asked.
Unconscious state because she won't cooperate I replied.

...................

AFTER 2 hours

I scrub and asked my nurse to bring Farah in the OT. Nurse came with her she was still sleeping so It was easy to handle her.

After half hour I was set to start the angiography so I asked anesthesiologist to give her anesthesia.

As she was coming back in her senses. Anesthesiologist put the mask on her face as she opened her eyes.

She started to remove the mask but I hold her hand.
It's ok farah look I am here shhhhh it's ok go to sleep keeping breathing I said her.

And in the same time anesthesiologist open anesthesia gas in her mask and after few minutes she slept again and I started to do angiography.

..................

AFTER 4 HOURS

I scrub out and asked the nurses to shift her in the room. When I came out everyone was standing and waiting Saad, Zain, Hoor, Alina, Bilal, and Hira.

How is she now, what are the results of the test, what are next step you are going to take asked Saad.

Relax Saad she is fine right now, her heart is 35% working so I have to keep her in the hospital.

And right now I am going book her up for the nearest day of surgery. Because it's only solution left otherwise she could not recover I replied.
Ok said Saad.

Can we meet her Wali asked Hira.
Not now I have just said nurses to shift her back after that I will tell you guys when to meet I replied.

I went to my office discussed Farah's case with others senior doctors and then we came to the decision that as early as we could do her surgery is good and the complications will be low.

So I booked her for surgery after a days. I went to her room and checked her vitals then inject pain killers in her IV and gave permission to everyone to come and see her.

After that everyone went to the home and I asked nurse to bring me green tea for Farah.

I started to wake her up and made her sit on the bed while elevating the bed in sitting position.

Farah her drink the green tea I asked her when she was came in her senses.

She slowly drink it while sipping it for straw. After she was done I made her lay and took my torch and shoo the light in her right eye first then in left eye.

Then I took my stethoscope and checked her breathing. While I took her pluses she try to remove the oxygen mask but I stopped her.

No farah you will not remove it. You need extra oxygen right now I said but she again try to do. It's uncomfortable she replied.
Ok let me change it I replied.

I took the oxygen pipe and attach it with the oxygen machine and then remove her mask and made her wear the pipe and attached it with medical tape on her cheeks.

What happend to me she asked.
Nothing farah just relax and sleep I said her.

And started to run my hand in her hairs to calm her down and with that she again slept. Because she need to wear off the rest of anesthesia from her system.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please comment
Share and vote

Your writer
Aamna