Found her

Farah POV

From last 4 to 5 days I am feeling very tried and having fever. I told Moiz about it but as always he ignored me and my mother in law said that it is my attention seeking tricks and I don't want to work so I try one trick to other just to get rid of the work.

I am cleaning the house right now and only my Allah knows how I am doing it. Everyone always rest all household work is on me.

Moiz is married another lady as well they have a kid of 1year old. My thoughts got disturbed from door bell.

And at the same time I heard my mother in law saying are you dead farah go and open the door.
Going ammi I said and went to open door.

I opened the door and see two men standing both were handsome and good looking one was dressed in suit and the other one was wearing casual clothes and looking hot....ops Allah forgive me.

Yes may I help you I asked.
What's your name asked the one with casual clothes
My name is Farah I replied in meek voice.

They both looked towards each other then at me then to each other then at me. I am not confirm but I think I hear the casual one saying I will kill him.

The suit one introduced me to himself and the other one so I came to know Wali is in casual clothes while the other one is Saad.

How can I help you I repeat.
We want to meet your husband Moiz replied Saad
He is not at home right now. He is at his shop.

But if you want you can wait in living room he will be coming to pick his wife and son to take them to the park I replied.
Ok we will wait said Saad.

..................

Wali POV

Farah made us sit in living room this house and condition of farah is so much worst then my imagination.

And I got one more shock that Moiz is already married and have one kid.

And from one look of farah I got to know she is extremely exhausted. And is very sick her clothes look like she is wearing them since years. I just want to kill Moiz.

Farah where are you. You haven't even finished cleaning and you also have to make food you work like a dead woman. Do everything hurry I am hungry we heard a woman voice.

And my blood started to boil I can't tolerate all this how can I my queen and Agha Jan's princess is working like a maid.

While I was thinking about it Saad put his hand on my shoulder and slightly press it indicating to keep my control.

I get angry rarely but when I do then everyone run far away from me. My thought got distributed when Moiz came in the house.

Who are they he asked Farah who was standing in the corner.

They came to meet you she replied meekly.
So tell me what can I do for you... who are you I don't even no you asked moiz.

You don't need to know about anything. We are here to take what's our said Saad
What do you mean tell me clearly asked Moiz.

Look I don't want to beat around the bush but (Saad glared towards farah) who is she to you asked Saad.

She is no one just a maid and nothing else replied Moiz.
I couldn't control my anger but for the sake of farah I controlled it.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you guys like the update

Plz comment
Vote and share

Your writer
Aamna