Excitement

Wali POV

Ok shhh now stopped crying. Did you have your snack on tea time I asked and clean her tears.

No she replied
Ok go clean your face then I will bring something for you to eat I said.

No she replied.
Why I asked.
I will not eat anything I will only have dinner and lunch she replied.

And why is it I asked.
Because if I will eat more then I will get fat and again she started to cry.

No love you will not get fat look you are so pretty and cute I love you I said.
You go and wash your face till then I will go and take Zain's class ok I said.

She nodded her head and went to washroom. I went to Zain's room and knocked the door he came and opened the door.

Wali yes what happened he said.
What did you say to farah I asked.
M..e....w..w..hat a...re you talking about he stutter.

Tell me what you said to her I asked sternly.
Then he explained me and I was shocked that Farah didn't behave like this with anyone she is so sweet to hurt even a housefly. Something is seriously wrong with her and I have to find it out.

...............

After dinner when we come back to our room.
Let's sleep I am tried she said and and went to washroom.

When she came back I have changed and was laying on the bed.
Come here give me my night kiss I said to her.
I pecked her lips. And then I made her lay down.

I have set your appointment with me tomorrow so I will come before lunch and then after lunch I will take you I said.
But Wali what's the need look I am perfectly.

I know love you are fine but it is necessary and you know it so there is nothing to discuss now let's sleep close your eyes I said and we both slept in each other embrace.

.............

Here I am with Farah sitting in my office I have done her checkup just waiting from blood test report.

Do you want to drink or eat something I asked.
No she replied. And busy herself in playing games on her mobile.

Nurse came and gave me the reports of farah's test.
I read the test and then I was beyond happy and excited that I took farah in my arm and twirl around.

Wali stop what happened she asked in between her giggles. You are pregnant we are going to be parents I said her.

And she hugged me while crying and giggling.
Wali I always want a child of my own thank you Wali thank you for accepting me in your life for telling me the true meaning of life she said.

No farah I should thank you for giving me awesome news I said her and again hugged her tightly,

We went back home and told the news to everyone. Everyone was happy and excited because this haveli is going to fill with kids soon.

Because Sheryar and Alia are 8 months pregnant and Saad and Alina are 6 months. While Zain and Hoor are 4 months. And Bilal and Hira are one month.

So the house is full of excitement because now we are also going to be parents soon. Farah is only one week pregnant.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna