Author's Note

I can hardly believe that after the last eight months the story of Aquila Cadman and Natasha Romanoff has finally come to an end. 

This is now my second completed story on here despite having been on here for nearly four years (crazy, right?). 

I started this story completely out of the blue after starting to fall in love with marvel for the first time and decided to use Natasha as the love interest as her past has always intrigued me. And after listening to Bird Set Free by Sia, I worked out the brief plotline on the way home on the bus one day.  

The story of Bird Set Free just started to spiral from there and I had never expected the amount of love that this little story has been shown. 

But also because of the love you guys all showed Aquila, it started the creation of Keira, Bea, and eventually Quinn as well. 

Of course, even though the main story of Aquila is now over, she won't be disappearing just yet. She is still a main character in the rest of the Twists of Fates series and besides I'm planning on using my oneshot book to create more little moments and to add chapters that didn't get included within the story.  

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all if you are only finding this book now or you've been a fan from the start, thank you all so much. 

This was, of course, my first Marvel fanfiction and all the feedback I've got back has also helped to shape this story to what it is. 

Now, this is sadly the end of Bird Set Free but I'm definitely not disappearing anytime soon. I'll still be around and if you have any questions about Bird Set Free or just in general, my message board, comment section and PM'S are always open! 

I can't thank you all enough for everything. It's been one hella of a journey. Thanks for choosing to hang out with Aquila and I over the last eight months. I love you all 3000!

- Amelia