Echo (Mafunaru)

Requested by: @Nishiru_Chan
Pairing: Nqrse x Mafumafu
Collabed with: Gaming_Crystal3099
Thanks for collabing with me, Crystal-chan~ Please read her oneshot book as well to see more collabs between us~ Also, don't mind the title, I didn't know what to choose www

Nqrse was sitting on the couch at Mafumafu's house. The two of them had planned to do a collab today with each other, for the first time ever. They were going to be doing a cover of "Echo" which Nqrse was excited for. He was just waiting for Mafumafu to finish getting ready.

"A-ah, Nqrse-san, I finished setting everything up so we can start now if you're ready.", Mafumafu said as he stepped out of his room and walked into the living room. He was a bit nervous as this was the first time the two of them did a collab together but he still looked forward to it.

Nqrse smiles and gets off the couch. "Yay~! This'll be so much fun! Aren't you excited for this collab! Stop looking so nervous!"

"A-ah, I'm sorry. I look forward to this collab as well, Nqrse-san! Let's start then!", Mafumafu said cheerfully.

Nqrse nods and follows Mafumafu to the recording room. "I'm ready to start whenever you are."

Mafumafu closed the door before he turned to look at the pink-haired male smiling. "Do you want to start first or should I start?", Mafumafu asked.

"Well aren't you doing the singing parts while I rap?" Nqrse chuckles in amusement.

"Y-yes! I-I'll just started the music then and we can see how it works from there. I'm sorry in advance for my English pronunciation though.", Mafumafu giggled lightly as he walked to the other side of the room to switch the music on.

"Don't worry too much about it! It'll sound great, I know it!" Nqrse encourages him.

Mafumafu giggled when he heard that feeling a bit more encouraged as he nodded. "If you say so, then it's got to be great. I'll do my best!", he exclaimed before he switched the music on.

The music started and Mafumafu took a deep breath before he started to sing. "The clock stopped ticking forever ago. How long have I been up? I don't know.", Mafumafu started singing his part.

Mafumafu kept singing until it was Nqrse's turn to come in. Nqrse starts rapping and seemed happy while doing so.

"Just keep it burning, talking to see a new fail. Because my words are like a grayscale," Nqrse raps.

Mafumafu slowly felt less nervous as he too started having a lot of fun while singing and soon they reached the last chorus as the albino gave it his all.

"What the hell's going on? Can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?", he continued singing until his last sentence. "The Echo in the mirror.", he sang and then the instrumental part came before the song ended.

Nqrse brings his hand up for Mafumafu to high-five him. "Go us! You were great by the way! Why did you underestimate yourself?"

Mafumafu smiled bashfully as he high-fived the other male. "Thank you for thinking so. But your rapping was even better, Nqrse-san! It was so cool! You were so cool!", Mafumafu exclaimed.

"Thanks! This was such a fun collab! We should collab more!" Nqrse says. "But your singing was better and you can't convince me otherwise!"

A light blush crept on his face as a smile appeared on his face. "You think so? Thank you, Nqrse-san!", Mafumafu thanked smiling happily. "And I agree, we should definitely collab some other time again!", Mafumafu said.