Little Red Riding Hood (Urasaka)

Pairing: Urata x Sakata
Fairytale AU

Once upon a time, there lived a boy who everyone in his village loved due to his cheerful personality. But the one who loved him most, was his dear grandmother who did not know what she should give her grandson next.

After thinking a lot about it, she decided to give him a cape made out of red velvet and because he always wore it, he was nicknamed as the "Little Red Riding Hood". One day, his mother told him to come to her as he obeyed.

"Come here, Sakata dear. Here is some cake and a bottle of wine for you grandmother. She is sick and this will make her feel better.

Mind your manners and give her my greetings. And do not stray from the path as you might trip and shatter the bottle of wine and let the cake fall. If so, there will be nothing left for your grandmother.", his mother warned him as he nodded.

"I will, my dear mother. I shall take my leave now to deliver this to my grandmother.", the red-haired male promised as he took the basket and covered the content with a cloth before heading out of the house into the woods. The red-haired male walked away from the village, greeting every villager like a good boy as he was taught to.

"Little Red Riding Hood" was known by everyone in the whole village and was loved because of his cheerful personality and helpful nature.

"Ah, Sakata! Good morning! Where are you going?", a blond male around his age asked as the redhead passed by. "Ah, good morning to you too, Senra-kun~ I am going to visit my grandmother to bring her some wine and cake so she can recover quickly again.", Sakata answered as he lifted the basket to show it to Senra who nodded.

"I see... Your grandma is sick, huh? Well, take this with you then.", the blond male said as he handed the younger male some fresh bread packed in some cloth so the other male could carry it easier.

"Thank you very much, Senra-kun! I will tell my grandmother your greetings! I will see you in the late evening then!", Sakata told the other male as he took the bread and put it into his basket as well before bowing to his friend as a thanks.

"Be careful to not talk to strangers!", Senra called out to the other male as he was going off into the forest. "I won't!", Sakata assured turning back once to give the other an assuring smile before running into the depths of the forest.

Sakata breathed in the fresh scent of the trees as he enjoyed the light wind swaying.

The red-haired male remembered the way to his grandmother clearly as he had visited her countless of times. Today, he was walking the same path as he always did until he saw a beautiful white butterfly crossing his path.

A small smile played on his face and he decided to follow it as he knew that those butterflies were rare and were the favorites of his grandmother.

His grandmother once told him that those butterflies would bring you luck and would bring you to a wonderful place if you follow them as they are attracted to such places.

So Sakata decided it wouldn't hurt to follow it for a bit and arrive a bit later at his grandmother's house as he would be able to tell her one more story which would definitely put a smile on his dear grandmother. He walked closely after the butterfly, humming to himself and his smile widened when he saw that the butterfly soon landed down.

His smile slowly turned into that of confusion though when he noticed that his surroundings were still the same green pine trees that he always saw. And he was even more confused when he saw that the butterfly had landed on someone laying underneath the tree.

Sakata looked at the person to see that it was a short brunet in some kind of clothes that he never saw in the village. What confused him the most was the fluffy things on his head though which strangely look like some ears. The same fluffy thing laid closely next to the brunet as well as Sakata wondered what that actually was.