Getting older (SoraNaru)

Requested by: -Raaan_
Pairing: Soraru x Nqrse (Platonic)
Genre: Fluff
High School AU

"And that was it... I think that was enough studying for today.", Soraru said before he closed his textbook and put it away and Nqrse sighed out as he stretched before putting his school things away as well. "We did it, Soraru-aniki!

Thanks for helping me! I think I am going to be able to ace that test now!", Nqrse exclaimed as the older male merely hummed.

"It's going to be late now so do you want to stay over?", Soraru asked when he looked outside the window to see that the sun has already set down by now. They had studied for a long time after all. Nqrse only grinned in mischief as he went closer to the ravenette.

"Eh~ Does aniki want to stay with me for even longer?", Nqrse asked teasingly as Soraru only rolled his eyes in amusement as he shook his head. "You can go home for all I care. I know I'll be fine on my own.", Soraru told him as Nqrse whined and clung onto the older male.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry~ Can I stay over please?", Nqrse asked as the raven-haired male nodded. "Fine. Be thankful that I am feeling generous right now. By the way, stop calling me aniki...

Anyways, you can go take a bath now. I will go after you.", Soraru told him as Nqrse nodded before he stood up.

"Um, can I borrow some clothes?", Nqrse asked and Soraru nodded as he stood up.

"I have some clothes my younger sister bought for me but I didn't want to wear it cause... it's not really my taste. I think you'll like it though.", Soraru said as he walked to his room to get it while Nqrse waited for him.

The older male soon came back and the pink-haired male now understood why Soraru didn't want to wear it. It was a light blue hoodie with cat ears.

The younger male giggled as he took the hoodie and the pants. "I don't get why you wouldn't want to wear it~", Nqrse exclaimed sarcastically as Soraru only rolled his eyes again.

"I know, right? Cause it's totally my taste.", Soraru said, his voice still dripping in sarcasm.

"Now go so I can finally take a bath as well.", Soraru urged as he pushed the pink-haired male into the bathroom. Nqrse put his clothes into the basket before he started taking a bath.

He saw many different bottles of shampoo and such as he grinned to himself before he decided he'd take a long nice bath.

After about more than half an hour, the pink-haired male exited the bathroom as Soraru looked at the younger male in annoyance.

"Finally. What took you so long?", Soraru asked as Nqrse giggled. "Well, you have so many different kinds of shampoos and such in the bathroom that I just had to try them~", Nqrse answered and Soraru only looked at the younger male in disbelief.

"Seriously? And you couldn't have just left them alone? They are just shampoos and such you know?", Soraru reminded the younger male who nodded. "Yes... I wonder why you need so much anyway? What are you?

A rich japanese anime girl from a manga?", Nqrse asked teasingly as Soraru only grumbled and told him to shut his mouth.

"Continue this and I will throw you out on the streets.", Soraru threatened as Nqrse decided to play along. "Please not~ I'm too frail to survive it outside~", Nqrse said dramatically as Soraru only sighed and stood up from the couch where he was waiting for the other male to finish.

"Whatever. I will go and take a shower now and we can see what to do afterwards.", Soraru said and the younger male nodded before he noticed something and called Soraru back.