One Cup of Coffee to win your Heart Part 4 (Soramafu & Urasaka)

Pairings: Soraru (Barista) x Mafumafu (University Student), Urata (Barista) x Sakata (University Student)
Genre: Fluff

Café au
I am really happy to see you guys reading this series which gives me the motivation to continue doing my best and write this! So here you go, another chapter of this series that I started with you guys! No proofreading again sorry ww

*****

A loud sound resonated through a room as a redhead grumbled slightly, reaching up with his hand as he reached for his phone, missing several times before he got it and switched it off.

Sitting up, the red-haired male rubbed his eyes sleepily and blinked for a few seconds before a smile appeared on his face as he stretched to wake up completely.

"Today will be another wonderful day!", the redhead shouted to himself as he got out of the bed, hearing an albino complain slightly about how he was still sleepy.

"Mafudon, do you want to go to the café with me again today?", Sakata asked as the other male who didn't make a move as the redhead figured that the day where Mafumafu would wake up early again, wouldn't be today.

So he went to the bathroom as he changed himself, putting on a beige sweatshirt and some black pants before fixing his hair and brushing his teeth. After making sure that he looked presentable, the red-haired male stepped out of the bathroom and packed his things before making himself some light breakfast which contained some toast with some eggs and bacon.

After he finished eating he went to the entrance and sat down to put on his sneakers before remembering something as he called out the albino's name. "Mafudon, I am going to the coffee shop now! Do you want me to buy you something?", Sakata asked. "...Some Nyantolate cake please!", the albino shouted as the redhead tilted his head confused. "N-Nyantolate cake?", Sakata repeated.

"Yes, you just have to order it and they will understand!", Mafumafu shouted from his bed. Because his classes were canceled for today, the redhead guessed that the albino would stay in the dorm all day again being the shut-in that he is.

"Alright! I will buy you some then!", Sakata exclaimed as he heard the other male shouting a thanks before he headed out of the dorm.

As soon as he stepped out of the building, the morning sun shone down on him as the university student only smiled to himself, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air.

He stood there for a minute, looking at everything for a bit before walking the usual way through the campus, to a narrow path until a small white building appeared in front of him, a blackboard standing in front of the coffee shop as the sign on the door said that it was open.

Smiling once again, the redhead took his take to take everything in before pushing the door open, making the bell ring with a light tone as he was greeted with the light scent of brewing coffee before he spotted the brunet standing at the counter, looking up when he noticed that a customer walked in and sighed when he noticed that it was the redhead himself.

The brunet nodded as he took his notepad before going back to the younger male. "And what would you like today?", Urata asked, not even keeping the standard politeness that he had for every customer. In a way, it made Sakata happy though because it showed that the brunet didn't see him as a mere stranger anymore.

"I hope you slept well, Urata-san! I'd like one caramel macchiato with extra cream, extra caramel, extra syrup, additional chocolate sauce, chocolate sprinkles, double caramel, more whipped cream and a lot of chocolate powder on the cream please!", Sakata said, placing his order as the older male only stared at him blankly before taking a plastic cup and starting to make it as the redhead only hummed happily, sitting down in front of the counter as he watched Urata make his order.