Pina Colada (LuzSenra)

Requested by: @marysa04045
Pairing: Bartender! Luz x Senra
Genre: Fluff
Double Update today~ Well, I did one and I'm tired so now I'm going to sleep~ Good night everyone~ I hope you'll enjoy this chapter~

"Thanks for coming. Please stop by again.", a light-haired male told his last customers as he bowed. "We will~", two women chirped before the waved at him and left the bar.

Luz turned away as he started to clean everything up. He was drying the last glasses before he noticed the door open with the bell ringing lightly.

"Welcome~ Soraru-san? What are you doing here today?", Luz asked. "Is there a problem with me being here today?", Soraru asked amused as Luz waved his hands shaking his head.

"No, it's just... you don't usually come on days like these because your lover is waiting at home for you.", Luz explained as the older male hummed. "Well, Mafumafu said I shouldn't come home too early today because he wanted to prepare a surprise or something so here I am.

By the way, I brought a coworker with me because he said he was feeling like he needed something good to drink so I brought him here.", Soraru explained and Luz nodded as he realized that there was someone standing slightly behind the raven-haired male.

He stepped next to the older male as he gave the light-haired male a polite smile.

"Ah, yes. Soraru-san brought me here and said he'd invite me to drink something so here I am. It's nice to meet you.", Senra introduced himself as noticed how handsome the bartender was.

"Well, it is nice to meet you as well. Just wait a bit. I am going to close the bar early today so we can just talk with each other.", Luz said as he walked away from the counter.

"You sure? What about your dear customers who are coming to see you?", Soraru asked teasingly as Luz only chuckled at that.

"You are exaggerating.", Luz said as he turned the sign around so people could see that he closed earlier for today.

"Anyways, what do you guys want?", Luz asked as he went back behind the counter while Soraru walked to the counter and sat down and Senra followed him, sitting next to the raven-haired male. "Hm... I'll take a something minty for today. You can just whatever as long as it's refreshing enough.", Soraru said and Luz nodded before turning towards the blond.

"And what would you like to have?", Luz asked and the blond flinched at him being called out as he scratched his cheek sheepishly.

"I don't really drink in bars that often so I don't know what to order.", Senra admitted as Luz only smiled in understanding.

"Alright. Shall I choose something for you then?", Luz asked as the other male nodded.

"Yes. That'd be nice. Thank you.", Senra thanked and Luz nodded before he took the different liquids mixing them together while making some small talk with them. "So, how was work today for you guys?", Luz asked.

Soraru only sighed in response as he loosened his tie before answering. "Some of my clients were so annoying today that I honestly thought about quitting.", Soraru told his friend annoyed who only laughed lightly before he turned to Senra.

"What about you? Are you working the same job as Soraru-san here?", Luz asked as Senra nodded. "I'm not really successful and  in a high position like him though.", Senra answered chuckling.

"I'm sure you are just as good as him.", Luz assured chuckling as well before he placed the cocktails before the two of them.

"Here's your Vodka Tonic.", Luz said as Soraru nodded and took a sip of the clear liquid with limes and ice cubes in it. "As expected of you. You know just what I like to drink.", Soraru complimented as Luz bowed thanking him.