Danganronpa Part 10 (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
And so, the story continues with Mafumafu and Soraru in a slight conflict~ Will they make up or not? www Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy~ You guys know how this works by now ww No proofreading for this series and such www

*****

"So what did you guys come here for?", Mafumafu asked as he sat back on the bed. Amatsuki stood close by while Neru made himself comfortable on a chair. "Well, like we said, we wanted to talk~", Neru chirped as Amatsuki nodded before looking at the albino as he gave him a small smile.

"We thought that you might need some company after everything just happened. And because we knew that Soraru-san would probably not be the best choice, both of us were the ones who decided to come and maybe talk to you a bit.", Amatsuki explained to the albino who merely nodded.

There was a short awkward silence as no one said anything until it was Neru who spoke up again. "Do you hate Soraru-san for what he did?", he asked as the albino widened his eyes and shook his head immediately.

"I-I would never hate Soraru-san!", Mafumafu exclaimed as the brown-haired male hummed. "Well, then you better tell him because he sure looked like he misunderstood your actions.", Neru said as the albino looked down in guilt.

"I-it wasn't that...", Mafumafu mumbled as Amatsuki decided that he should defend the other male. "Well, we can't blame him, can we? After all, Sou-kun just...", Amatsuki trailed off as he looked away, not wanting to finish that sentence.

"But he clearly didn't want to be with Soraru-san. Is that because he wasn't on your side and was the one who started accusing Sou, your friend?", Neru asked as the albino flinched at that as the brown-haired male was right.

They could feel the atmosphere thickening and Mafumafu tried to defend himself but was soon stopped by Amatsuki who spoke up first.

"Now now, we came here to console him. Not to accuse him. Anyways, Sou-kun gave you something, didn't he?", Amatsuki asked as Mafumafu tilted his head but nodded. "He gave me his dorm keys... why?", Mafumafu asked as the brunet gave him a small smile.

"Well, I was wondering if you would go into his room or not.", Amatsuki said as the albino hesitated before shaking his head.

"I... would feel bad to invade his privacy.", Mafumafu said as Neru sighed. "If he actually cared about his privacy, he wouldn't have given you his keys, duh! So go in there and do what you need to do!", Neru exclaimed as Mafumafu thought about it for a few minutes before nodding.

"Alright... I will do that then...", Mafumafu said and Amatsuki noticed some hesitation in the albino's words as he gave him a smile.

"Do you want us to come with you? We could just stand close to the door so you can look through his room in peace.", Amatsuki suggested as the albino widened his eyes. "You would do that?", he asked as the other male nodded.

"Of course! You helped us so often in the class trial so this is the least we could do!", Amatsuki told him as Mafumafu scratched his cheek, looking away sheepishly.

"I don't really do much... I am just doing my best to help a bit... The one who actually does the work is Soraru-san.", Mafumafu told them as the brunet shook his head. "You are doing a lot of work as well so take some credit!", Amatsuki encouraged him which made Mafumafu smile a little.

"I see... Well, thank you for thinking so.", he said as the brunet only nodded returning the smile. "Well, should we go into Sou's room now or are we going to stay here forever?", Neru asked in a joking tone as the other two only laughed.