Saving my Life (EveSou)

Requested by: @Hasakun
Pairing: Eve x Sou
Genre: Angst
ABO Universe

A blond male was hugging his legs as he buried his face into his knees. All he wanted was to get away from that hellhole he has been prisoned in for what felt like years. He didn't know how long it has been honestly. Time passed ridiculously slow and he spent so much of his life in a pitch black room. Everyday was exactly the same.

Waiting for his alpha to come home. Letting him do everything he wanted while he could only plead the other to stop every time which would of course be in vain. Today was no exception. His alpha did everything he wanted as he could only cry and hope that someone would save him from this place.

It was hard. Being an omega that is.

Not having any right on what to do and only being able to comply to ones alpha's wishes... Sou really hated his life. He remembered the day when his parents cried for him in joy when they found an alpha who was willing to take him.

At that point, he didn't understand anything yet but was just happy that his parents would finally have less problems because they wouldn't have to worry about their omega not getting an alpha.

He caused them a lot of trouble but they still decided to take care of him and love him. So he thought, he should repay the favor by making them happy in return. He never expected his life to go downhills from that point.

Everyday was just the same as always. His alpha would come home, do all the things he wanted and then go away leaving him in his room alone. At the beginning, he tried to escape to visit his family.

But after failing every time and being punished severely he gave up. Honestly, he lost his will to fight at this point. The door opened as a tall male walked in and Sou only looked up through his eyes filled with tears.

"I'm back, sweetie~", he said and Sou could only cry even more when he saw the other male as he hugged his knees even closer to himself. The other male only grinned satisfied as he  got closer to the trembling omega as he grabbed his face forcefully and tilted it up towards him.

"Now, now~ Aren't you happy to see your alpha coming back home?", he asked in a soft tone and Sou could only feel himself shudder when he did that. Because he just knew that this wouldn't end well. "If you are really my alpha... why have you not marked me?", Sou asked while the taller male only laughed.

"You think anyone would actually want to have you as their omega?! The only reason why I'm keeping you here is because I had some time to pass~", he told the younger male as Sou only widened his eyes and hiccuped and sobbed when he heard that.

His alpha only laughed more when he saw that as he enjoyed watching the other male despair in front of him. "You know why else I took you in? Because I knew that you would be someone who wouldn't defy an alpha~ In other words, you're so weak! And did you see the look on your parents when they finally saw an alpha wanting to have you?

All I had to do was act nice for one day and they immediately loved me~ They were so happy... Hey... haven't you ever thought of the possibility that they actually just wanted to get rid of you?", he asked and Sou shook his head rapidly not wanting to believe it.

His alpha only grinned as he forced the other's face closer to him and Sou weakly tried to get the taller's grip off him because it hurt him so much.

"Yes! Show more of that expression to me! If you end up satisfying me, I might actually help you with your heat this time~", he said and Sou felt a shiver going down his spine.

"P-please... don't hurt m-me anymore...", Sou begged as the other male grinned. "You know that I can't do that~ Don't worry, you'll survive this~", he assured the younger male.