No Game no Life (Soramafu)

Pairing: Soraru x Mafumafu
No Game no Life AU

I'm sorry in advance for the mistakes~ I did proofread this but my mind wasn't there while I did this www I was in a No Game no Life mode for some reason so I decided to make this oneshot yesterday and finished it today www I hope you'll still enjoy it though! Question: Have you watched No Game no Life? www

"How could they have won against everyone all at once?! They even dodged my strongest attack! How?!", a blond male asked.

"Against everyone? They must have used a cheat, Anku.", another blond male responded as he looked at the other male who shook his head.

"No... I checked and they haven't used any cheats at all! In fact, I was the one who cheated and still didn't win...", Anku said as he clenched his fists. "Eh? They won even against you? Who are they?", his friend asked.

"I don't know. Their username is always left blank so everyone just calls them The Blank. It's unknown who it is and any information about them is unknown... Having seen through my cheat and defeating me...", Anku muttered and his blond friend felt worried as he was about to console the other male. But he was startled and pulled his hand away when his friend jumped all of a sudden.

"They are so smart! I'm sure they must be someone really cool in real life!"

*****

Two shut-ins sat in a small dark room, the only light there being was the light of the computers surrounding them as they clicked as fast as they could onto the mouses in their hands to control two characters each before they stopped playing, leaning back. "Hah... we somehow won...", a raven-haired male sighed.

"Yes! We are so great!", an albino exclaimed as the older male only glanced down from his seat to see the younger male sitting on the floor to play. "Mafu, can you please not control the mouses with your feet?", he asked in slight annoyance as the albino ignored him and continued to do so.

"We are still winning so who cares?", Mafumafu said giggling as he reached towards the pack of onigiri and took one before holding his hand up so the older male could get one too.

"Do you want one?", Mafumafu asked as he started munching on his onigiri. "Since when were you one to eat something so healthy?", the ravenette asked as he glanced at the food in front of him.

"How mean~ We all need healthy food once in a while, Soraru-san~", Mafumafu chirped as the older male only hummed. "Anyways, what time is it?", he asked as the albino looked at the clock.

"Um... 8 am! So it's still in the middle of the night.", Mafumafu answered him as Soraru hummed. "What day is it?", Soraru asked as the younger male only gave him a teasing smile.

"Does it really matter to a shut-in like you?", the albino asked. "Oi, don't get too cocky. And of course it matters. I want to be able to clear all of the events available... I guess I'll go to sleep for a while though so here you go.", Soraru said as he stood up from his chair and lifted Mafumafu up before he sat the albino down on his place and pushed his mouses into the younger male's hands.

"Eh? Soraru-san? What are you doing?", Mafumafu asked confused as he was tilting his head. "Just what I said. I'll take a nap so good luck.", Soraru said giving Mafumafu a quick kiss on the forehead making the albino blush but panic after that.

"Eh?! You're not telling me to control four different characters all by myself, do you?!", the albino asked as the ravenette ignored him and just muttered a good night before laying down and falling asleep.

"Soraru-san?! There's no way I can do this alone— Ah! Ohhhh! Let's do this!", the albino exclaimed as he started to play the characters all at once.