Danganronpa Part 12 (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
Oof, one more trial and such to go until this series will finally come to an end ww If this is done, I will start a series that you can choose from my suggestions by voting, alright~? Anyways, as always, I hope you and enjoy and no proofreading as always ww

*****

Sitting on in the room of a certain ravenette, Mafumafu stared at the dark leathered book in front of him. He looked at it for some more minutes before he decided to open it to see what the raven-haired male could have written in there in the past few weeks. Taking a deep breath, Mafumafu carefully opened the book and peeked inside.

Day 1
I have woken up in a strange school called Sakuragaoka Academy. Apparently, Ultimate students would attend this school. Waking up in a weird school, having a bear tell you that you have to betray some weird people you've never met before in exchange for your survival.

I accepted. But even so, I felt the need to be on their side. Even if I don't know any of them. That one person... Mafumafu was it? He looks strangely familiar. Though I doubt that I actually know him cause his appearance is unique which wouldn't just slip out of my mind.

Even so... why does he remind me of someone I know? This won't be some weird diary so I will stop here and just put important information in here instead. This bear... he is incredibly annoying but he seems capable of things.

In case I will actually forget... I will write everything down. So this might sound stupid but alright.

My name is Soraru. I'm the Ultimate Analyzer. And I will use my abilities and advantages to the fullest to get out of this killing game.

Day 5
I met up with the mastermind of this game. It doesn't surprise me that it is them. They explained me about the situation of this game and what I had to do. No exposing them. No breaking the rules even if I was working for them.

Monitoring the people. Seems easy enough for me. I would state the mastermind's name but that would probably be a violation of the rules in some ways so I won't say their name and avoid talking about them too much.

Day 6
The first victim, Lon the Ultimate Dressmaker died, killed by the Ultimate Barista Eve. Honestly, I knew that both of them would die sooner later. People who are so trusting and have a strong sense of belief won't survive in this kind of game.

Lon for example decided to come and just talk to someone as suspicious as me. It is wrong of her to trust me. Because I would have backstabbed her in the end if she found out.

Still... after losing them, it somehow felt weird. As if my heart just got torn away something important. I should stop with this useless emotional talk.

Nqrse suddenly started to call me "Aniki" after me simply proving my innocence. But I guess I should just be happy that he doesn't suspect me for now. Neru... he is straight up weird. Being all clingy despite me clearly showing my disinterest.

That bear forced me to wear this bracelet. Something about NG Code poisoning. If I ever do lose my memories and read this, just be careful to not break your rules. They are stated in your Monopad.

Day 9
Mafu started befriending Sou, the Ultimate Novelist. They got along which makes sense as Sou needs people who comfort him while Mafu wants to do his best to comfort people. For now, I will also try to get along with Sou. Gaining trust is important when people like that shortie want to blame me again.