Sanagara Bye Bye (Soramafu)

Pairing: Soraru x Mafumafu
Genre: Slight Angst

Ok, I know I still have a lot of requests and I'm working on those but I wrote this story last year in November and didn't get to publish it www And when I found it again, I decided to just publish it today~ This story was based off the song Sanagara Bye Bye and like I probably told you guys a lot already, please listen to it~ Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy it (><)

"This is Mafumafu. He'll be staying here for a year so I hope you will get along with him, Soraru.", a white-haired woman said smiling as an fifteen year old albino hid behind her.

The raven-haired male just looked at her nodding before walking to the albino and holding his hand out. "I'm Soraru. I hope we can get along.", he said smiling lightly and the wind blowed the sakura petals as the albino stood their speechless before hesitantly walking towards the raven-haired taking his hand. And thus their friendship began.

*****

"Soraru-san! Soraru-san! Let's go outside again!", a young albino said as he kept shaking the older male who slightly glared at the albino.

"I don't want to. I'm too tired for this and it's so hot outside.", he said as he continued reading the book he had in his hands making the albino pout. "But Soraru-san~ I'm bored! And you've been reading that book for over an hour already!", Mafumafu pouted as Soraru kept ignoring him.

"Soraru-san~!", the albino kept persisting as he poked the ravenette several times. After a few more minutes Soraru had enough as he closed his book and looked over to Mafumafu.

"Stop that. We can go outside if that makes you happy so just stop annoying me.", Soraru said as Mafumafu happily nodded and pulled Soraru outside. They decided to go into the forest to just relax there.

Soraru laid down on the grass as he closed his eyes trying to enjoy everything while the albino was running around trying to catch a butterfly. Soraru just watched him mindlessly for the few hours until the young albino tripped falling straight on his face making Soraru snap out of his daydreams.

"Mafumafu, are you alright?", Soraru asked as he ran over to the younger male kneeling down. He frowned worriedly as the albino got back up and sobbed. "It hurts, Soraru-san...", Mafumafu sobbed as the ravenette frowned once again before holding out a hand to the albino.

"Let's go home for today.", he said as the younger male nodded and tried to stand up with the help of the older male.

When he stood he immediately fell again if not for Soraru to help him and that's when the two of them noticed the bruises on Mafumafu's knees. Soraru sighed as he ruffled his hair before kneeling down and turning his back towards Mafumafu making the latter tilt his head in confusion.

"What are you doing Soraru-san?", the albino asked confused. "I'll carry you home because you obviously can't walk right now. Now get on before I leave you here.", Soraru said and at that Mafumafu quickly scrambled on Soraru's back as Soraru chuckled at how gullible the albino was.

He stood up as he started walking home and they soon got back into their town again. It soon got dark as Soraru fastened his pace and walked a bit faster so they could get home quickly.

"Soraru-san!", Mafumafu called out to the older boy who just hummed.

"Look up! It's so beautiful!", Mafumafu instructed as Soraru looked up to see the wide night sky filled with fireworks above him. It was indeed beautiful as a small smile formed on his face. "Yeah, it is.", he agreed as he turned his gaze back to the front to see where he was walking.