One Cup of Coffee to win your Heart Part 7 (Soramafu & Urasaka)

Pairings: Soraru (Barista) x Mafumafu (University Student), Urata (Barista) x Sakata (University Student)
Genre: Fluff

Café au
Date date haya haya haya haya date date haya haya date~ Date date haya haya haya haya date date haya haya darling~ Now who gets which song reference this is ww I really don't know what note to put at the beginning anymore ww Anyways, enjoy the chapter~ No proofreading again ww

*****

The chattering of the people filled the town as an albino and a raven-haired male walked through the town next to each other.

It was a warm and sunny day, the sky being as blue as ever as if it wanted to make this a wonderful day for the two of them.

Honestly, Mafumafu had never been that much in the town before as he was usually always holed up in his dorm only going outside whenever his friends dragged him outside.

The albino had to admit that it was kind of nice being here for once but couldn't help but feel slightly nervous because he wasn't used to be in a crowd of people. And it soon got worse when he slowly lost his sight of Soraru as he was making sure to not bump into people.

Soon he couldn't see the raven-haired male in front of him anymore as his panic increased and he sped up, to try and find him again. "S-soraru-san? Where are you? Soraru-sa—"

"Yes yes, I'm here.", the older male said as the albino felt himself getting pulled back by the wrist lightly and looked behind to see the raven-haired male panting slightly as he crouched down slightly to catch his breath.

"You could have waited for me, you know? You just started walking so quickly all of a sudden.", Soraru explained as the albino looked down in embarrassment as he mumbled an apology.

"It's fine. Let's just get going.", Soraru said as he was about to let go which panicked the younger male. Mafumafu felt nervous all the time ever since they started walking through this town.

But being close to the older male like this, made the albino feel at ease. So he did the thing that made the most sense to him at that time and grabbed the raven-haired male's hand with both of his hands, startling the older male.

"Anything wrong?", he asked as Mafumafu realized what he just did, stuttering some words before finally forming a whole sentence. "U-um, I-I'm sorry... I feel a bit nervous being here with so many people a-and holding your hand calmed me down... I-I'm so sorry!", Mafumafu apologized as he let go again, only for the older male to pull his hand again, startling the younger male.

"S-soraru-san?", the albino asked, looking at the raven-haired male in confusion.

"You felt nervous, right? If something like this calms you down, then I will be willing to help. After all, it was kind of my fault for inviting you to go with me.", Soraru said. "I-it's fine! I-I think I can handle this!", Mafumafu assured the older male who looked like he didn't believe him.

"If you could have handled it, you wouldn't have looked so panicked while walking here, right? Let's just go before we are here forever.", Soraru said before he walked ahead, pulling the albino with him. Mafumafu only followed him, close behind the older male as he looked at their hands, a light blush covering his face.

This was the second time that the two of them were holding hands now. The first time was in the cafe where Soraru got drunk and the second time was today. Thinking about this, Mafumafu's blush worsened as he decided to concentrate on something else to calm himself down.

The raven-haired male was looking ahead, making sure that they wouldn't bump into people, occasionally greeting some people back who greeted him before concentrating on walking ahead again. All the while, neither of the two talked to each other.