Danganronpa Part 8 (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
Wow, I do update this regularly ww If this continues on, I will have finished this series before this school year ends ww Are you still here to read this? Are you? Are you? Either way thanks for reading until now ww I hope you enjoy~ Also no proofreading as always ww

*****

Once again, a lot of weeks have passed. The students were trying to stay sane by spending time with the people they were close to. And soon, they got to return to the most normal state they could be in, in that kind of situation.

Today should have been just like any other day for them. It should have been.

But it seemed their peaceful days would soon again, come to an end.

"Say... aren't we missing some people?", Urata asked as he looked at the almost empty dining hall. Mafumafu frowned as well as he looked at the table, seeing that some people were missing.

To be exact, those were Amatsuki, Sou, Nqrse and Soraru. Mafumafu and Neru had both tried to wake Sou and Soraru up. But neither of them responded as they only stayed in their room.

They thought that there might be a possibility that they went ahead first. Yet neither of them were there when they arrived.

Nqrse was always one of the people to move at his pace so it wasn't surprising. But it was very surprising to see that Amatsuki was absent, seeing that he was always the first one to arrive.

"L-let's see if they're alright!", Luz said as he jumped out of his seat, the others following suit as they automatically split up, Mafumafu and Neru going to Soraru's dorm. "Soraru-san? Soraru-san are you in there?!", Mafumafu asked as he constantly knocked on the door. "My beautiful ikemen? Will you open the door for us?", Neru asked.

They continued to do so until the door opened revealing Soraru in his usual school uniform. But they were surprised to see the uniform put on messily, his tie hanging loose, his blouse not buttoned completely as he hummed at them.

"Eh? Ah, Soraru-san, you were late so we were worried! You have bed hair again... wait let me fix it!", Mafumafu said as he reached up to fix it.

But his hand was stopped by the ravenette as he felt a force pushing him.

And the next thing he knew, his back was against the wall with the raven-haired male standing right in front of him, dangerously close.

Both Neru and Mafumafu were so surprised that they didn't know what to say as the albino could only stutter out some words. "E-eh? S-s-soraru-san?! W-what? Eh?", Mafumafu stuttered out flustered as the raven-haired male only chuckled which shocked them once again.

"You're so cute~ Acting like a housewife and waking me up every day~", Soraru said as the albino's face now exploded into a very dark red.

"H-housewife? W-what are you talking about?", he asked. "Exactly what I said~ You are just too pure and angelic... it makes me want to change that~", Soraru said as he leaned in closer and Mafumafu didn't know what to do as he only closed his eyes.

All Mafumafu could hear though was the ravenette making a sound of pain as he felt the grip on him get loose. Confused, the albino opened his eyes to see the older male crouching on the floor as he held his side in pain. A familiar brunet stood there unfazed as a redhead was startled.

"U-urata-san, you didn't have to kick him!", the redhead stuttered as the shorter male merely clicked his tongue. "He disgusted me and got too close to Mafu so why not?", Urata asked as Mafumafu frowned and crouched down as well in worry.