Behind his facade (SakaLuz)

Requested by: @Li-Kimchi
Pairing: Yandere!Sakata x Luz
Side Pairing: Soraru x Mafumafu
Genre: Fluff

"I-I love you, Luz-san! Please go out with me!", a girl confessed to the light-haired male who only scratched his cheek, smiling apologetic.

"I'm sorry... But I'm already in a relationship so I can't go out with you.", Luz apologized as he rejected her and she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"I loved you since middle school already! Please! Won't you at least consider it?", she asked and Luz felt bad as he tried to reject her as nicely as possible. "I'm really sorry.

But I don't want to leave my current lover. I love him very much after all.", Luz told her as he smiled fondly when he thought of him.

He then bowed as he was about to go away and the girl begged him not to go as she sunk to the ground. Luz felt really guilty turning back as he walked towards her kneeling down to be on her height and patted her head.

"I'm really sorry... You seem like a really nice person and I'm sure that you are going to find a person who will love you as much as I love my lover. So I hope you can understand when I tell you that I can't return your feelings.", Luz told her and she reluctantly nodded.

"I get that you don't want to be in a relationship with me... And I can't do anything about it for now. But I won't give up!", she exclaimed as Luz could only nod in defeat.

"Alright... I will see you in class then.", Luz said before he stood up before he walked away. He rushed to the gate because he guessed that his lover was waiting there for him.

"I hope I didn't make him wait too long...", Luz thought as he looked at his wristwatch to see that he must be waiting for some time now.

But when he arrived at the gate, he saw no one there. Confused he took his phone out as he messaged his boyfriend.

LightOfMyLife: Where are you, Sakata-san?
Sakata-san: Ah, sorry~ I have to help my teacher out~ But I'll come in a few more minutes~
LightOfMyLife: Alright. See you then
Sakata-san: Mhm~ See you~

After the red-haired male sent his lover that message he put his phone back into his pocket before he stepped on the wall, successfully blocking the way of Luz's classmate who was leaning against the wall trembling.

She was sitting on the floor as she was too scared to even be able to stand and was holding her arms up to cover her face. Sakata only looked down at her as he smiled at her coldly.

"Hm~ So you actually had the guts to try and confess to Luz-chan? And you even tried to continue pursuing him after he clearly told you that he was in a happy relationship?", Sakata asked her as she could only stay silent, scared to even speak up. But after a while, she guessed that she had to talk so she spoke up after all.

"I-I'm sorry... But I do love him so I want to—". "Shut up! Do you think I will actually let you do that?! Luz-chan is mine! Mine alone! I won't share him with anyone else!", Sakata shouted and the girl squirmed as she was so scared that he'd do something to hurt her.

When she looked into his eyes, she didn't know if she imagined it or not. But she thought that he would actually try to kill her.

He leaned closer down to her as she tried to make herself as small as possible.

But before something serious could happen, someone else noticed them as he rushed towards them. "Oi, Sakata. What are you doing?", a familiar brunette asked as he walked over to the redhead whose scowl turned into a smile.