Just like a Dog Part 2 (SakaUra)

Requested by: @marysa04045
Pairing: Sakata x Urata
High School AU
I'm sorry that your requests took such a long time! I hope you can still enjoy these though~

To say that Sakata was clingy would be an understatement. That is something Urata learned after he spent some time together with Sakata.

The younger male had been following him everywhere in the past few weeks, making sure that the brunette was eating enough and not over-working himself.

Even when Urata told him that he could take a day off, Sakata would still insist on staying by his side and spend the whole day with him. If you would ask Urata if he grew fond of Sakata, he would deny that immediately.

But you could still see that he did grow fond of the other male. Sure, he could be clingy and annoying but he was caring and always cheerful no matter. And he was one of the only people who could handle Urata's sarcastic attitude.

So he was surprised when Sakata was the one who suddenly asked for a vacation from his side.

"I'm sorry, Urata-san! But may I take a week off tomorrow?", Sakata asked bowing as the brunette looked at the other male confused. "You... want to take a week off?", he asked.

"Is he actually so exhausted of me already that he needs a break?", Urata asked himself. "Why? Is there any reason for you to suddenly want to take a break?", Urata asked.

"Well, my family called today and told me there was something I needed to attend so I wanted to ask if I could leave for some days... I'm sorry for informing you so late!", Sakata apologized bowing. There was a short silence before Urata spoke up.

"...That's fine with me... I'm used to it anyway so it's not like it's something new for me. Just go and be there for how long your family needs you.", Urata told the other who only frowned but bowed again. "Thank you very much!", Sakata thanked him and the shorter male only hummed before he looked back on his papers.

"It's not like I'm going to miss you, idiot...", Urata thought to himself. Before he knew it, he was pulled into a hug. "Wha—". "I'll work hard and do my best to come back early!", Sakata declared as the brunette only blushed and pushed the redhead away crossing his arms.

"Whatever! It's not like I'm going to miss you or anything! In fact, having some silence once in a while will be refreshing! Now go to your family!", Urata said and to any normal person, those insults would have hit them hard with how the brunette said them. But Sakata only laughed nodding.

He already knew that Urata was a tsundere after all so he didn't really take those words seriously. "Yes~ See you in a week then, Urata-san~", Sakata chirped he turned around, ready to leave. He suddenly thought of an idea though as he turned back confusing the other male.

"What is it? Did you forget something? Then—", before the brunette could even continue talking, the redhead suddenly leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"That was just to keep my motivation up high~ See you, Urata-san~", Sakata chirped as he left the room, leaving Urata as a blushing mess there. When the shorter male finally comprehended what just happened he shouted out in annoyance.

"Ugh, don't even think about coming back, you stupid dog!", Urata shouted.

Meanwhile, Senra who had been making dinner in the kitchen heard them as he just sighed while continuing to cook. Sakata has told him about it so he was prepared.

He just wondered how the day without Sakata would be as he was the one to lighten up the mood in this household. "Well, we'll just have to wait and see how it goes then."