Danganronpa Part 4 (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
So... there will be the second motive here and let me tell you this ww How are you guys so good at investigating?? Last time, I gave you like little hints not expecting actual deductions and you guys come with your detective minds www So I am curious to see what you guys will say to this case ww More clues can be discovered next chapter~

*****

A faint knock could be heard as Mafumafu stood up confused. He looked at the wand clock to see that it was 6:45 am, meaning that it was just a bit before the morning announcement would come.

He opened the door seeing a raven-haired male standing there. "Soraru-san? What are you doing here?", Mafumafu asked confused.

It was rare for Soraru to wake up early and they always had to draw him out of his room so it was surprising to see him.

"I woke up earlier and couldn't sleep anymore. So I decided to come here and wake you up.", Soraru explained as the albino nodded. "I see! Give me a few minutes to get ready then!", Mafumafu said as the raven-haired male nodded.

"I'll wait for you outside then.", Soraru said as he was about to go but was stopped by the younger male. "Ah, it's fine! You can just wait here while I get ready in the bathroom!", Mafumafu told the older male who nodded before he sat down on the chair while the younger male ran into the bathroom to change his clothes.

He then ran back outside where Soraru was still sitting, scrolling through his Monopad in boredom. The ravenette looked up sleepily before he stood up. "You finished?", he asked as the albino merely nodded following the older male to exit the room. They walked past the dorms as the albino stopped making the other male stop as well.

"Is something wrong?", Soraru asked the younger male. "Well... Shouldn't we wake up Neru-san? He is usually always in front of your dorm to wait for you so he would probably be worried if the two of us would suddenly not be there.", Mafumafu explained as the older male hummed.

"I want to have some peaceful time so forget that thought. Now let's go before he can see us.", Soraru said as he started walking again while the albino fastened his steps to catch up to the dining hall.

When they entered, they were the first ones besides Amatsuki and Kashitaro who were already there. The two of them were talking with each other, Kashitaro drinking some coffee while Amatsuki was finishing the last preparations for breakfast.

When the door opened, both of them looked at the people entering, surprised to see Soraru being one of them. "The Soraru is one of the first ones?!", Amatsuki exclaimed as Soraru only gave him a semi-glare.

"All of you guys are making such a big deal out of this...", Soraru muttered as he sat down, the albino taking a seat across from the ravenette. Kashitaro only chuckled as he finished his coffee while Amatsuki balanced a few plates, placing them in front of the ones who were already here.

"Do you need any help, Amatsuki-kun? I can always help you, you know?", Kashitaro assured the brunet who shook his head. "It's fine! This is about all I can do for everyone so let me do this!", Amatsuki insisted.

After the class trial, everyone tried to find their own ways to cope and to help others. For Amatsuki it was baking and making food for everyone so no one said anything against it as they just thanked him. Soraru and Mafumafu started eating the food Amatsuki made.

Well, at least they wanted to. But before they could, the door slammed open as a brown-haired male stood there panting heavily, trying to regain his breath. There was a short silence as Mafumafu looked back and forth between the brown-haired male and the ravenette who were staring at each other for a bit before the silence was interrupted by the older male who clicked his tongue.