Second Time's the Charm (Soramafu)

Requested by: Uni_SoraruMafumafu
Pairing: Soramafu
High School AU
Genre: Angst

"Look at him! He looks so pathetic right now~", a guy said as he laughed, kicking a whimpering albino who was already lying on the ground.

"P-please stop...", he pleaded but the guys ignored it as they continued kicking him and beating him up. They continued this until the others got tired of it. After that, they all went home, leaving the albino on the ground.

Mafumafu waited until they were really gone before he picked his things up and walked to the bathroom to cover most of his bruises.

He checked himself in the mirror before putting on a smile and walking to the school gate where his raven-haired friend was waiting for him. Soraru looked up from his phone as soon as he noticed the albino walking towards him.

"Finally. What took you so long?", Soraru asked and Mafumafu laughed. "Sorry, Soraru-san. I still had to talk to my teacher about grades.", Mafumafu lied and Soraru merely smiled fondly, ruffling the albino's head.

"Seriously? If you ever need help you just have to tell me. I'll gladly help you out.", Soraru said and Mafumafu nodded smiling brightly. "Mhm! Thanks, Soraru-san!", Mafumafu thanked.

"I'm sorry, Soraru-san. But there's no way I can tell you... Please just stay by my side without knowing that side of me. That's enough for me. I want to spend my last day with you.", Mafumafu thought. They went to a café together, talking about their school activities and about more random things. After that, they went to an arcade on Mafumafu's request where Soraru won Mafumafu a teru teru bozu doll for the albino which the younger happily took after thanking the older male.

"Thanks, Soraru-san!", Mafumafu said smiling as he buried his face into the white ghost doll. Soraru was slightly startled and turned away scratching his cheek. "You're welcome...", he simply said before he walked ahead, Mafumafu following him.

"Soraru-san, can I come over to your place to play some games together before I go home?", Mafumafu asked and Soraru looked at the albino confused. Usually, the younger male would be tired and they would each go to their respective home for that day. But for some reason, the albino insisted on staying together until this late afternoon.

"Sure. We can have dinner together if you're going to come over anyway.", Soraru said and Mafumafu nodded happily. "Yay~! You're the best!", Mafumafu exclaimed as they walked to Soraru's house. "Make yourself at home.

I'll make us something to eat real quick.", Soraru said before walking to the kitchen and making some food. Mafumafu sat down on the couch waiting for the older male to come back.

After a while, the ravenette returned with two plates of curry giving one to the albino who took it, thanking the older male. They ate their curry before playing some video games until it turned dark outside. "Wah~! It's late so I think I should go home now!", Mafumafu said as he stretched himself. "You want to stay over?", Soraru asked but Mafumafu shook his head. 

"You did so much for me today already. I'll go home for today.", Mafumafu said and the older male nodded. "Alright. Let me accompany you to the door.", Soraru said as he and Mafumafu walked to the door.

"I had so much fun today! Thanks for spending this day with me!", Mafumafu thanked bowing before throwing himself into Soraru giving him a hug. "You're awfully clingy today.

Is there a reason for that?", Soraru asked as he hugged Mafumafu back. "No... I just felt like giving you a hug.", Mafumafu lied and Soraru merely hummed before they bid farewell. Mafumafu walked down the road.