Danganronpa Part 9 (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
Who killed Luz? Find out in this trial chapter ww Let's hope I finish this before 2 am www I started this now Saturday, 16th of May and hope I will finish this at a good time! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ No proofreading as always in this Danganronpa series ww

*****

"Now then, let me give you a simple explanation of this class trial! During the trial, you will share your information and search for 'whodunnit'! Vote correctly and only the blackened will be punished! But if you pick the wrong one~

I will punish everyone besides the blackened! And that person gets to graduate from this Ultimate Academy!", Monokuma said as he finished his explanation.

"...Who of you did it? Who of you killed Luz in such a brutal way despite not having motive or reason to do so?!", Nqrse asked through clenched teeth. "Nqrse. Calm down. In this situation, all we can do is talk about it so you can avenge Luz.", Soraru told him as the pink-haired male merely bit his lip before nodding.

"I'm sorry for losing my composure...", he apologized. "It's fine, Nqrse-san... Let's talk about this to find the culprit!", Sou exclaimed as the pink-haired male nodded. "How about we start with the state of the body like we usually do?", Mafumafu suggested as the others nodded.

"I have nothing against that.", Urata said. "Before we start... can you guys explain if anything happened?", Amatsuki asked as the albino tilted his head. "Well... I barely know anything because I was sick and such...", Amatsuki explained as Sou and Soraru nodded in agreement.

"I hope I wasn't too much of a burden...", Sou said and bowed as Mafumafu and Sakata shook their heads. "No, it's fine! You weren't any burden at all!", Mafumafu exclaimed as the blond male smiled in relief and nodded.

"That's good then.", he said. "Well, you guys were sick so we had to take care of you guys. But nothing in particular happened. Why are you asking, Amatsuki-kun?", Kashitaro asked as the brunet who played with his hands before pointing at a brown-haired male.

"Cause... Neru-san looks like he is about to cry out of happiness...", Amatsuki said as they all looked at the said male who started sobbing uncontrollably. "My beautiful ikemen... you are back!", Neru exclaimed as Soraru and some others looked at him in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?", Soraru asked.

"W-what do you think of me, Soraru-san?", he asked in return. "Hah? You're kind of weird.", Soraru answered as the brown-haired male sobbed louder at that. "Welcome back, Soraru-san! We missed you!", he exclaimed which confused the ravenette even more.

"Is he alright?", the raven-haired male asked as Mafumafu sweat-dropped.

"W-well, you acted differently. Very different. So it must have been too shocking for him.", Mafumafu said unsure of himself.

"Basically, you acted like a creep.", Urata said as the ravenette rolled his eyes. "Wow, thank you.", Soraru said as the brunet only gave him a smile. "You're welcome, suspicious non-talent guy.", Urata returned. "Anyways, should we continue now or do you want to ask anything else, Amatsuki-kun?", Kashitaro asked.

"If it's not too much to ask, can you tell me how we acted? I want to know because I'm kind of wondering.", Amatsuki said as Nqrse sighed before answering quickly.

"You had anger issues. Sou got scared of things and all and Soraru-san got flirty at first before his condition worsened and he started spouting things like wanting everyone to be happy.", Nqrse answered as the brunet nodded and thanked the other male sheepishly who only nodded.