Spirits Part 1 (Yokai Series)

Yokai AU (Series)
Collab with: -L1GHT
Pairings: Soramafu, Urasaka, Shimasen, Kashitsuki, Evesou, Soraru & Nqrse, Nanamori & Root, Colon & Satomi

Thanks for asking me to collab with you and coming up with so many ideas for this series like the plot and the au~ I had a lot of fun doing this with you and can't wait to continue it with you UwU

Mafumafu was walking, fastening his pace a bit as he headed towards Soraru's house. They wanted to do a collab together which is why they decided to meet up at the raven-haired's house to do it. When the albino arrived, he stopped in front of the door, taking some time to collect his breath as he was just a shut-in, before he knocked on the door waiting for Soraru to open the door.

But, Soraru was actually sleeping, so he couldn't go to the door and open it. He was really tired, since he stayed up almost all night, because of work. But in fact, Soraru was some kind of yokai.. Like a male yuki onna ? He was supposed to hide it, but he was so tired that he forgot to hide his "yokai features". So now, he was wearing a blue yukata, and had a really pale skin, while a cold wind could be felt in his bedroom, because of his powers.

Mafumafu waited for a bit longer until he grew worried when the older male still didn't come to open the door. He knocked once again which went unanswered. In panic, Mafumafu pulled out the spare keys that Soraru gave him in case of emergencies and opened the door as he rushed in, immediately feeling a cold wind blowing at him as he hugged himself before running inside.

He ran further into the house as he felt his surroundings growing colder after every step before he finally arrived in the bedroom and spotted the raven-haired male sitting by his desk.

He was confused as to why the room was so cold like winter entered the room as he walked to Soraru only to see him in a kimono which confused him even more. He wondered how the older male was even able to sleep in this cold as he lightly shook the older male trying not to freeze to death. "Soraru-san? Wake up."

The blue haired's eyes opened, and he stared at the albino for some seconds, not understanding why he was here. He then remembered about the song, and mentally cursed at him for forgetting about it. But just after that, he realized that Mafumafu was seeing his yokai form, which made him panicking a little. The younger wasn't supposed to see this. "Uh...Okay, I should explain, right ?"

Mafumafu nodded as he hugged himself feeling cold. "Why is everything so cold in here? This is too abnormal to be just some air conditioning...", Mafumafu pointed out. "I'm really confused so yes, please explain everything."

The older sighed, before putting his human form again. The cold couldn't be felt anymore. He put his hand on his forehead while thinking of how he should explain the whole situation. He knew he couldn't lie, since the albino just saw him changing his form. "So... How should I explain this..?" He finally looked at the younger, before sighing again. "I am what you can call a yokai. Is it clear enough?"

Mafumafu blinked a few times trying to comprehend what Soraru had just told him before his face morphed into one of shock.

"Eh? Ehh?! You are a yokai?! Like an actual yokai?! Like a real one?!", Mafumafu asked trying to make sure that he just actually understood right when the raven-haired male just literally told him that he was a yokai.

He smirked at Mafumafu when he saw how shocked was the younger right, now. He was finding his reaction quite funny, actually. "Yup. Do I look like I'm joking right now ? I'm not the only yokai that you know, though. There are quite a lot actually.."