Danganronpa (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
I'm sorry for it not being the No Game no Life part 2 ww I'll work on it sooner or later ww And I'm sorry for not doing the tag yet! www How about doing it here real quick? www Is that even allowed? www I'll just do it ww A lot of people tagged me so I'll just take the first people who tagged me, I'm so sorry! Thanks for tagging me LisaYuuki17 and Uni_SoraruMafumafu !

Danganronpa AUI'm sorry for it not being the No Game no Life part 2 ww I'll work on it sooner or later ww And I'm sorry for not doing the tag yet! www How about doing it here real quick? www Is that even allowed? www I'll just do it ww A lot of pe...

@everyone UwU
I won't tag any people cause I don't want to continue this tagging chaos but thanks! www Just a small note that I didn't do any proofreading for this one cause I started it today and am too lazy to proofread it www Anyways, have fun reading the chapter!

*****

Sakuragaoka Academy. A prestigious school where you can only get in if you have true talent. Applying to join won't be possible as you can only join if scouted. Mafumafu would have never imagined to be scouted though.

Sure he would be attending high school soon and had a hobby which he was kind of good at. But being scouted because of it never occurred his mind. And now here Mafumafu was, standing in front of the train station as he hugged his parents a last time.

"We're so proud of you! Getting into Sakuragaoka, that's our Mafumafu!", his mother said as his father patted his back approvingly. "Thanks! I will do my best and text you once I get there!", the albino exclaimed before they hugged each other a last time before Mafumafu entered the train.

Through the window, he waved at his family a last time, before the train started to drive away. Mafumafu looked the scenery passing by quickly as both his excitement and his nervosity grew.

What would the school look like? What would his classmates be like?

Mafumafu thought that he was probably going to be nervous the whole journey. But he wouldn't have to feel like that any longer as a gas suddenly filled his cabin as he looked at it confused before coughing when he accidentally breathed it in.

He felt his throat drying up as he suddenly felt fatigue overtake him. And the next thing he knew, everything went black.

*****

"Oi... you... wake up...", a voice muttered as the albino felt someone shaking him. All he did though was stir a bit but not wake up as he wanted to continue on sleeping.

"Oi!", the person shouted which startled Mafumafu as he opened his eyes and sat up to bump into the person in front of him who groaned before looking at him annoyed. "Good Morning to you as well.", he greeted the other male in front of him annoyed as he stood up again and brushed his pants.