An Idiot's Confession (SakaShima)

Requested by: @Li-Kimchi
Pairing: Sakata x Shima
Genre: Fluff

Sakata stared at Shima as he smiled down at the older male. "Are you ready to lose, Mashi?", Sakata asked as the purple-haired male smirked back at him while Senra and Urata just sat there.

One being amused and one being utterly annoyed by what they saw. "I am prepared to win this! I hope you are prepared to lose this cause I know I'll win!", the purple-haired male said.

"Huh... We'll see about that then... Rock! Paper Scissors!", Sakata yelled as they both threw their hands up to see that the two of them had paper. Urata groaned as he threw his head onto the table and Senra only laughed lightly when the two of them continued.

"You've been doing that for twenty minutes straight! How the hell are you even doing it that you throw the same thing every single time?!", Urata asked annoyed.

"At least they look like they have fun.", Senra said trying to calm the brunette down who crossed his arms. "Yeah, but we decided to meet up for work and we aren't getting anything done!

Also, it's stupid to do this for twenty minutes straight when you just want to do this to see who gets the freaking last cookie on the table!", Urata exclaimed annoyed as Senra only laughed more at the fact that the other two were actually playing the game just for that.

Sakata and Shima continued playing, throwing the same thing every single time as Urata decided he had enough and slammed his hands on the table. "That's it! If you two are going to continue this and don't concentrate on work, I will go home!", Urata declared as he took his bag and walked away.

Senra only chuckled when he saw how Urata stomped away angrily as he took his bag as well. "I'm going to calm him down then and try to convince him to meet up with us tomorrow.

Just guys can continue doing whatever you want now. Just be concentrated tomorrow please or Urata will get upset again.", Senra said as he stood up as well taking his bag before following the brunette outside. "See you tomorrow then.", Senra said before he exited the room.

Shima and Sakata nodded and thanked him as they watched them leave before they looked at each other challenging. They played for a while a bit longer before Sakata stopped sighing. "Nee, Mashi~ Let's play another game cause we aren't getting any result.", Sakata stated whining slightly as Shima nodded putting his hand down.

"You're right. You know what? Now that I think about it, we could just share the cookie.", Shima stated as Sakata's eyes widened before he nodded. "Alright then~ Let's share it!", Sakata exclaimed as he took the cookie and broke it in half, eating it as he muttered something about the cookie crumbling so much, before holding the other half towards Shima smiling brightly.

"There you go~ Open your mouth for me~", Sakata urged as the purple-haired male blushed slightly. "You do know that I can eat it by myself, right?", Shima reminded the other as Sakata nodded but only got closer instead as Shima leaned back before he couldn't anymore, because of the cushion on the couch. "Yeah, but it crumbles a lot so as your great soulmate, I am going to feed you now~

So be a good person and accept my kindness~", Sakata chirped as he only leaned closer and Shima hesitated for a bit longer before giving up and opening his mouth bashfully.

"A-Ah....", he said as Sakata hummed satisfied and out the cookie into his mouth before pulling away and Shima sighed out in relief when he finally had some space again. "Anyway, Urata-san and Senra went home already and we'll probably have the day off so would you rather go on a date or stay home?", Sakata asked.

Yes, Shima and Sakata were already dating which is why they were living together.

Urata was honestly cringing every time he saw the two of them doing something lovey dovey in public as he would always yell at them to do it in private or at least not in front of him.