The Ones Within (Side Story)

So... here's the first side story of the Naka no Hito Genome Book of mine~ As requested by @afuifa it will be Sutopuri's time on the island! I'm sorry that it took me so long to write this! Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it~

"Satomi-kun!", a voice called as the said pink-haired male turned to see a blue-haired male sprinting towards him. "What is it, Colon?", the older male asked and the younger male panted when he reached the other.

"Neko said that we'd do a new stage so I came here to call you.", Colon explained and the other male merely nodded, following the shorter male to the cafeteria. To explain the situation they were in, Satomi woke up in a weird island after playing a game called The Ones Within.

The person he woke up with was Colon and after that they got told by a woman with a cat mask that they had to reach 100 Million views to get out of here by playing games. She threatened them to lock them alone into a White Room if they refused to participate but something she didn't know was that this group didn't feel like resisting.

They complied almost immediately after they understood the situation and now they were playing stages hoping to reach the 100 million views soon. Right now, they reached about half of their goal and they continued trying to see the positive things. They worked hard to get out of here even if there wasn't the guarantee that they'd get out alive.

"Did Neko say anything about the next stage?", Satomi asked. He really hoped that it was something interesting. Colon merely huffed when he noticed what Satomi wanted.

"According to Neko it's not some survival horror stage this time. Don't even hope to play another stage like that! I seriously thought I was gonna die when I was chased after by that man in that "haunted house"! I didn't expect that they'd actually try to kill us!", Colon exclaimed as Satomi merely chuckled. "Well, in the end we got out and that's all that matters, isn't it?", Satomi asked as Colon mumbled in agreement.

They soon arrived where the others were already waiting for them. "There you are! What took you so long?", Riinu asked as he crossed his arms. "You guys took so long~ I wonder why~", Jel said wiggling his eyebrows as Colon made some noises of disgust. "Ew, we aren't Riinu and Root who flirt every minute.", Colon exclaimed and Jel laughed nodding at that.

"Well, you're right about that.", he agreed and the said people blushed when they heard that. "Colon-kun, do you want to have a nice talk with me after this stage?", Root asked smiling as Colon gulped. "I'd rather not...", he said as he hid behind Satomi. "Now, now. Let's not fight. After all, we have a stage to do.", a purple-haired male stepped in as the orange-haired male hummed in agreement.

"Leave it to the mother of the group to handle this.", Jel said as the other male only laughed. "I'm not your mother.", Nanamori denied. They all started talking about anything before the door was opened and a woman stepped inside.

"Cheerful as always I see~ Are you guys ready for your next stage?", Neko asked as they nodded. "I hope it's not a horror stage or something... can't we just do a nice simulation game?", Riinu asked as Root and Colon agreed. "Eh? I thought you liked horror survival games like Satomi, Colon-chan!", Neko exclaimed.

"I do! If they aren't actually chasing me! Also, I am pretty sure that I play other games other than just survival horror!", Colon said as everyone laughed. "Let's just let Neko-san explain us the stage.", Nanamori then said as the female thanked the purple-haired male.

"Well, to assure you one thing, we're not going to do a survival horror or anything horror-like this time~ The Stage this time is a virtual reality~ Stage 5: Life in a Fairytale World! The goal is that every streamer gets out of the world!", Neko explained while she leader them to a room with many capsules. "Please go lay down. As soon as you are we will put you to sleep. And I will explain things further in the virtual reality!