I thought about dying because Part 2 (Soramafu)

Pairing: Soraru x Mafumafu
Genre: Angst

Again, no proofreading this time cause I'm too sleepy to do so www I hope you'll enjoy this story nethertheless and I'm sorry for this being so long! www

"After Soraru had left him, Mafumafu lost the ability to smile."

A faint knock could be heard through the room as the albino living in the house didn't react to it. He only buried himself into his blankets as he blankly stared at his red stained wall. There was another knock which went unanswered as well.

Mafumafu only glanced at the door before he ignored it and looked back at the wall. It was so silent that he could hear the person on the other side of the door sighing loudly before he heard some clicking noises.

The door opened as a familiar brunet walked through the hallway and next thing Mafumafu knew, the brunet was standing in front of him as he crossed his arms. He looked up to see the sight of his friend, Amatsuki.

"Jeez, Mafu-kun... You've been staying in the same spot ever since I came yesterday.", Amatsuki sighed as he sat down in front of Mafumafu as he looked at the other male expectantly who only stayed silent before reluctantly holding out his hands to the other male, revealing his blood stained hands.

His hands became like this after he had destroyed all of his cups which were now shattered on the floor. His room was a mess and almost everything was destroyed. Amatsuki took Mafumafu's hands as he started to bandage the albino's hands like he did everyday ever since the incident. "...Why do you do this to yourself?", Amatsuki asked as he could feel tears welling up in his eyes.

"I know that you're sad after what happened with Soraru-san but... do you think he would have wanted for you to end up like this?!

Mafu-kun, it's May now! This has been going on for a month!", Amatsuki reminded the albino who only clenched his fists as his empty expression turned into one of despair.

"Ama-chan, he left me without me wanting to! He wasn't fair either! He left me even though I thought that everything would finally turn well! I had hope! Hope in finally being able to live happily! But without Soraru-san... I won't have a life purpose anymore! All the success and fans...

I gained them with the help of Soraru-san! And then he suddenly left! And he didn't even explain why! He was the one who told me to cherish life! Yet he was the one who took his own and left me here alone!", Mafumafu shouted as he ripped his hands away from Amatsuki and reached towards his head as he gripped his hair tightly.

"He said he loved me after he was dead! And I loved him back! But he'll never get to know it now because he's gone!", Mafumafu cried out.

Amatsuki felt his tears finally streaming down as well after Mafumafu started crying as he still tried to support his friend. "But now, he's watching you from above. So please... please continue on singing for him.", Amatsuki told him as Mafumafu hiccuped before nodding.

"Yes...", Mafumafu said as the brunet smiled and nodded. "Good. Do you want me to stay and make you dinner or do you want to have some time for yourself?", Amatsuki asked.

"I'd rather be alone right now... But thanks, Ama-chan. For everything you've done for me.", Mafumafu thanked the brunet who only responded with a smile. "Of course! We are friends after all!", Amatsuki told him smiling.

"Well, I'll be leaving then. But if you ever do need my help, you know you can call me.", Amatsuki reminded him as the albino merely nodded. Amatsuki soon left the apartment after that leaving Mafumafu back in his apartment alone.