Chapter 16

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm so sorry it's been so long, I've had a lot going on but I hope you like this chapter.

Logan sat in English class, not really paying attention to much other than the drawing on his notes. All he'd really been drawing lately was Oliver, his face, or eyes, or hands. He thought maybe if he could draw him enough, he could get him out of his head, but it was seeming to have the opposite effect. In Math classes all he did was stare at him, looking away when Oliver looked back, and in study hall he listened to songs that reminded him of the dark haired boy. Logan was a mess and he knew it, he needed to find a way to get over this.

He saw Jace in History, the last class before lunch, and realized that he'd been out for an entire week. He might not have thought much about it if Jace didn't have a splint on his nose and a black eye that was barely healed; He also didn't miss the bruise on his cheek and that was just his face, only god knows what bruises and cuts were hiding under his clothes. Oliver had done that? He knew he'd said he got in a fight with Jace, but Oliver had come in the day after with barely a scratch on him. Logan hadn't thought the fight had really been that bad, though maybe he was wrong.

He thought about that as he walked to lunch, sitting down at his table with Syrus, Tyler, and Ivy, setting his bottle of water and apple down, picking at the label around the bottle a bit, he didn't really like keeping it on. He looked over to see Oliver and Grace sitting together but no Jace, it made sense that they wouldn't be hanging out anymore, Logan hadn't really meant to ruin their friendship though.

"Hey, stick, are you not hungry for anything other than that? I can give you some of my lunch." Syrus offered and Logan shook his head with a small smile.

"Nah, it's alright, I usually just have big dinners." Logan said with a small smile and Syrus nodded.

"How's the play going?" Logan asked Ivy who was saying something to Tyler. She looked at him and smiled, nodding a little.

"Really good, I got cast as Alice!" She said excitedly and Logan smiled.

"You were auditioning for the mad hatter, right?" Logan asked Syrus and he nodded.

"I got understudy, Mark Taylor got cast but it's whatever, I'm also playing the cheshire cat and if Mark's sick, I'll play his role and Grayson B will play the cat." Sy said and Logan nodded, shrugging a little.

"The cat is still good." Logan said with a smile and Syrus smiled a little too.

"Yeah, I guess so. Ty's just doing sound again this year." He said and Logan nodded, looking to Tyler.

"Why do they always make you do sound?" Logan asked Ty and he shrugged, pushing up his glasses.

"I'm the only one they know that can get the computer to coordinate with the speakers I guess, it's a new speaker system with an old computer set up so it's a bit weird and you've gotta set it up this weird round about way, but it's fine." Tyler said.

"Oh, also, are you joining the mathletes?" Logan asked and Ty thought for a moment.

"I'm considering it, they asked me to so I might, but I still don't know if I have time for it or if I even really want to." He said and the small redhead nodded. 

Logan looked over to see Ivy leaning her chin in her hand, staring off at Grace sitting next to Oliver and talking about whatever they were talking about, and suddenly Logan was staring too, not at Grace, but at Oliver who was laughing at something and Logan couldn't help but smile.

"You should go ask if Grace wants to come over and sit with us." Logan said to Ivy and she smiled knowingly.

"Not Oliver too?" She asked and Logan blushed.