Chapter 37

A/N: Hey, sorry this took so long to put up, I've been a bit busy lately. Anyways, I chose Comfort Crowd for the song and I hope you enjoy the chapter. Have a nice week!

"I'm warning you, it's kind of a mess." Oliver said, getting out of his car which was parked in front of the apartment complex.

"So is mine." Logan said.

"Your house is never a mess."

"Well it would be one if it wasn't cleaned once a week."

"It's also small." Oliver said with a sigh, walking up the steps to the second floor.

"That's okay."

"And there's only one bathroom."

"There are only two people living there."

"But it's just.." Oliver took a breath. "Just don't expect much."

"Okay." Logan said with a small smile and Oliver chuckled quietly, leaning down to peck his boyfriend's lips before he unlocked the door, opening up to a small living room with carpet and wallpaper that probably needed to be replaced by the looks of it. There was a small kitchen behind the living room without a wall between them and three doors.

"So, there's the bathroom, Judas' bedroom, and mine." Oliver said, pointing to each of the doors and Logan nodded with a small smile. "I know it's not much, but it's home, and it's better than my dad's place."

"You're safe here, and that's what matters." Logan said and Oliver nodded. "You should stop worrying about what I think, it's really not as bad as you make it seem." He said, walking around a bit. "Can I see your room?"

"Yeah, come on, I'll show you." Oliver said, opening up the door and gesturing for Logan to walk in, a smile on his face and Logan did. It was really just a small bed, some posters, a bookshelf, and a desk with a guitar leaning against it.

"Ooh, is that your guitar?" Logan asked with a little smile.

"In all it's glory, I think it's a bit out of tune though."

"Could you play just a little bit?" Logan asked.

"Not until you do a photoshoot."

"Where do you keep your camera stuff?"

"Oh, just in a bin under the bed. Did I tell you I got a gig this week?"

"Really?" Logan asked excitedly.

"Yeah, for a wedding."

"Oli, that's awesome! You're gonna do so good!"

"Shush, come on, let's head back out to the living room and find a show to watch."

"Did you just shush me?" Logan asked with a giggle, taking Oliver's hand as he walked out to the living room with him. Oliver glanced down to Logan's hand and the smaller boy blushed, glancing away.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" Oliver asked in a teasing tone.

"Probably..beat you up or something." Logan said with a giggle.

"Wow, abusive much?" Oliver said with a chuckle as he sat down on the couch and pulled Logan into his lap.

"Well, you shouldn't have shushed me."

"Noted, I won't shush you." Oliver said with a laugh and Logan giggled.

They shifted around a bit to get into a more comfortable position laying on the couch and Logan laid his head partially on Oliver's chest and partially on the couch pillow, cuddling up in his boyfrined's arms as Oliver browsed around, looking for a show to watch.