Chapter 43

A/N: Hey guys, here is another chapter. The song this week is Tribulation by Matt Maeson because it's pretty amazing and I feel like it fits. Also if you guys have any song reccomendations for chapters I'd love to hear them. Anyways, I hope everyone's having a great week and also, how does everyone feel about the next book being set at an all boys school with a dark academia theme? Because I think that's what I'm going with and I'm excited for it.

Logan sat quietly on one of the couches in the living room, his cat in his lap, gently running his fingers through her soft white hair. Matthew was running around the house grabbing things to pack and Allen was calming packing them into suitcases upstairs.

"Did you pack your toothpaste and comb?" Matthew called upstairs from the downstairs bathroom.

"Yes, Dear." Allen called back.

"And your shampoo?"

"Yes."

"How many shirts do you have?"

"Four."

"And pants?"

"Enough to last the trip." Allen responded, walking down the steps with their suitcases.

"What if I run out of underwear?" Matthew asked.

"You borrow mine all the time anyways." Allen said and smiled, taking his husbands face gently. "We have everything."

"But I feel like we're forgetting something."

"We're not." Matthew smiled and took a breath before looking to Logan.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay while we're gone? Because I can stay here, I mean, everything's booked and we would need to give up our rooms but-." He asked and Logan smiled.

"I'll be fine, Dad."

"But what if-" Matthew started.

"Love, we're not staying, he'll be fine, he's practically an adult. Oliver will be with him anyways." Allen said.

"Alright, fine, we'll go." Matthew said with a sigh, walking over to the couch and Logan stood up with a small smile, hugging his dad. "I love you."

"I love you too, dad." He said, walking over to hug Allen. "You guys have a safe trip."

"We will, you stay safe too, remember to feed Dolly, and have fun..not too much fun." Matthew said and Logan laughed quietly.

"I will, don't worry."

"I want a phone call every night." Allen said and Logan nodded.

There was a knock at the door and Logan ran over to answer it, smiling when he saw his boyfriend standing in his leather jacket, black t-shirt with some worn black and white picture on it, and ripped jeans with his black boots.

"You ready to go?" Oliver asked and Logan nodded.

"In just a minute, they haven't left yet." Logan said with a small smile and Oliver stepped inside.

"Where are you boys going first?" Allen asked.

"To the art museum, they have a discount for couples and have a little exhibit for valentines day." Logan said happily.

"That's so cute, well I hope you two have an amazing time." Matthew said and Oliver nodded.

"You too." Oliver said with a smile.

"Well we really should be going now if we want to catch our flight." Allen said and Matthew nodded.

"Okay, love you! have a good weekend! Oliver, make sure he eats." Matthew said as he was pulled out the door to the car.