Chapter 46

A/N: Not me taking literally a month to write a single chapter. I'm really sorry guys, I can't even say I've been working, I've just been stressed and all that fun shit, but here is your chapter. Also I stg I will flip a table if the next chapter brings all the Logan and Jace shippers out of the woodwork, because keep your daddy issues, I've got mine, you've got yours, let's not ship bullies and their victims please and thank you. Anyways, I've been listening to Khai Dreams lately so have this beautiful little song. Anyways the next chapter will be out soon, I hope you like this one and have a good day or night.

The night of the musical, Logan hung out in the hair and makeup room as everyone got ready. Ivy had on dramatic makeup but it wouldn't be as noticeable up on stage. Sy was trying to sit still as Alex did his face paint. Tyler was running around making sure everyone's mics were working, Oliver was...somewhere. Logan wasn't sure where he'd gone off to, but he was on lights so he didn't need to be doing anything yet. Technically Logan didn't need to be there but he had a free ticket anyway so he wanted to see everyone perform and keep Oliver company when he wasn't busy.

"I'm going to smudge your makeup if you don't stop fidgeting." Alex said, pulling the brush away from Sy's face.

"I can't help it." He said.

"I don't even know how you're so nervous, you're going to do amazing, you never forget your lines, you've had them memorized since the end of the first week." Ivy said, looking at herself in the mirror, twirling around in her dress.

"How are you not nervous?" Sy questioned her.

"Oh I am, I'm just not going to freak out." She said and Grace walked in wearing her large, floor length dress with its ruffled collar, she wore bright red lipstick and all of her makeup was focused around red hearts.

"You look amazing." Ivy said with a grin.

"You look better, I look like a villain."

"Villains are fucking hot." Ivy said and Grace laughed softly.

"Where's Mark?" Grace asked.

"Having a temper tantrum." Sy said with a soft sigh.

"Apparently the orange on his left contact and the orange eyeshadow on his right eye don't match up well enough so he's freaking out." Logan explained and Grace rolled her eyes.

"Tell him to get his ass in here, the show's about to start and he's the Hatter."

"He'll be out in time, he just needs to complain about the production for a bit." Ivy said. "He always does this."

"Every fucking year." Sy said sounding tired.

Mrs. Abernathy walked in and looked around the room. "Curtain call is in ten, where's Mark?"

"In the boys bathroom." Logan said. "He's ready, he's probably just glaring at himself in the mirror."

"Could you get him?" She asked and he nodded, getting up.

"Tell him I'll kick his ass if he ruins this show." Sy said and Logan smiled a little before he nodded and left. He and Sy had been on better terms lately. They'd been talking more, they only hung out in the group but they could have a conversation and make remarks to eachother again. It wasn't the same, and it wasn't better, but it was what they had. Besides Jace, things were almost okay. It wasn't like Jace hung out with them, but he was there, like an elephant in the room, Sy was dating the guy that Logan couldn't even look at. It was okay though, it was.

Logan walked into the boy's bathroom where Mark was pacing around, pulling his fingers through his hair. He looked up when the door opened and his eyes settled on Logan, his eyebrows raised.