Chapter 01

Once upon a time, long, long ago...
Well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake and all that... Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he banished them to the Isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.
This is where I live. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so we thought. You see, the prince of Auradon (now King, but I'll get to that later) started a new program. He was going to get four children from the Isle of the Lost, the children of the most dangerous villains, to come to Auradon. They would attend school there and- well- live there, until the sickening, lovey-dovey goodness will make their awesome villany go away.
Those "lucky" kids where Mal, the daughter of Maleficent; Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen; Carlos, the son of Cruella De Vil and Jay, the son of Jafar. Aka, my best friends-
Correction- my ex best friends.

Who am I? Well, my name is Mirabella, but I go by Myra. I am the daughter of the Pied Piper. You know the guy, used a magical flute to rid the poor town Hamelin from it's rat infestation. But they refused to pay him, so he took their children and drowned them to get his revenge. Yes, that's the guy. Pretty evil, right?
Well, not evil enough, because I wasn't chosen for the program. My so called friends promised me they had a plan. They would steal Fairy Godmother's wand, break the barrier that keeps us locked inside the Isle and come to get me. 

Yeah, they came pretty far. They stole the wand and opened the barrier during Ben's coronation Maleficent turned into a dragon and broke free. We were all supposed to break free. But than it happened.
Apparently, our Mal fell in love with non other than Prince- now King-  Ben, and the loser fell for her too. Can you guess what happened next?
That's right, the VK's chose to be "good" and stayed in Auradon. They closed the barrier again and turned their backs on the Isle.
Turned their backs on me.

🐾●°●🐭●°●🐾