A/N : What you are in for

A/N:
This is a story between two males (one of which is underage), so some situations might make you uncomfortable - that's the whole point ;)

Now, before you start yelling at me, rest assured... there are no physical sexual acts involving the young character until he is of age (age of consent is 16 where I am from) ... after that, my story may or may not just be a huge fuck fest... guess you'll just have to read to find out.
Either way, there will be more or less explicit sexual scenes between male characters in this story.

If any of the above makes you uncomfortable, please leave now - or step out of your comfort zone and read the darned thing ;) just don't hate me afterwards!

I used to write short stories on a different platform in a previous life, so I am defo out of shape in terms of writing. I am also aware that the story is a bit random and probably has a million plot holes (some deliberate, some not). Happy to accept constructive feedback any time!

I do not own any of the pictures I use in this book. They are merely for a better visualisation of the characters, locations, etc... at least how I see them.

Big thanks to the fabulous JayceeGardepe for the new book cover!

Addition:
I live for your comments, guys!! And don't forget to leave a vote behind if you enjoy the book ;)