Chapter 23

Lexy's POV:

Just as I'm about to cook dinner, I hear my phone buzz in the living room. I can't help but smile when I see that it's a text from Jimmy.

Baby J:
Omw
No questions
Cu in 5

The prospect of seeing Jimmy again makes my heart flutter but at the same time I have an uneasy feeling about it...

It's been two weeks and three days since he ran out on me and he's been very short and distant in his texts. I've given him his space but I know we need to work through stuff before it drives us both crazy. He needs to know that whatever happens and whatever he decides… that we are OK… that nothing else matters as long as we have each other… that he will always be enough… no, more than enough, way more… if he is still doubting it - doubting us - at this point, then I have to make it clear just how much he means to me, just how much I love him...  yeah love. I am not even going to deny or fight it, why should I.

I know what I feel.

But what if he is on his way over to break off... whatever it is we have. What if he has finally realised that he is way out of my league? The model student and gifted athlete who will achieve great things. What if he has realised that he doesn't want to be with me after all? What if he has come to see that this is not what he wants… that I am not what he wants… fuck.

The bell rings and I buzz him up. I leave my appartment to go and wait for him by the lift. I'm not ready for Jimmy to leave me... Fuck!

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, as the lift doors open and he walks out, breathless and sweaty... not a bad look on him if I'm honest.

Before I can even say a single word, Jimmy's lips attack mine with such vigour and determination that I happily accept my fate, stumbling backwards into my appartment, barely managing to close the door behind us. He hops up with his hands clinging to my back and his long legs wrapping around my waist. I grab hold of his perfect firm ass and walk us over to the couch. I sit down with him on my lap and pull away from the kiss.

"Jimmy, baby, wha-" I'm quickly cut off when his lips smash against mine again. "I…  said… no… questions", he whispers one word at a time between kisses. His tongue fights its way into my mouth, where I let it roam to its heart's content. I feel Jimmy shuffling around on my lap until he is straddling my hips, his hands running through my hair. I grab hold of his strong thighs as he deepens our kiss and starts rolling his hips. We are both just in sweatpants, so his sexy moves cause the most delicious amount of friction as his lightly covered dick rubs against mine. I can feel just how hard he is for me and I know my own release is building up way too fast but this feels so fucking good… he feels so fucking good.

I grab his ass to pull him even closer to me and he rewards me with the sexiest moan I've ever heard. The sound alone almost makes me cream my pants. I pull away from the kiss again to tell him to slow down but before I can open my mouth to speak he yanks off my shirt and leans forward to nibble on my ear and whispers, "Please let me… let me do this… God, you feel so good… let your baby boy do this for you, Daddy".

Oh fuck, yeah…

He is driving me crazy… his words, his moans, his moves. I can barely hold myself back as he licks down the side of my neck whilst squeezing my pectorals. "Does this make you feel good, Daddy?"

I moan way too loudly as he pinches my nipples. He breaks off our kiss and looks at me with dark lust-filled eyes. Then he slowly lowers his gaze to my chest... my abs... my barely covered leaking cock that's staining the inside of my sweatpants...

He bites his bottom lip before looking me in the eyes again. "You're so fucking hot, it's unreal", he whispers huskily as he lowers his head to lick my left nipple. His tongue swirls around the hardened bud and plays with the thin silver ring before he bites down. Hard.

I let out a pleasure-filled scream. My other nipple is being abused by his fingers as he pinches it. Fuck, this feels fucking fantastic!

When his tongue trails back up to my neck, he starts rocking his hips harder and faster, his dick rubbing against mine, both our pants soaked with precum. And then he whispers four little words in my ear that push me right over the edge.

"Come  for me, Daddy..." And with that, I'm done...

I come hard, shouting some or other profanity just as he cramps up and throws his head back with a loud moan, rocking himself through his own orgasm.

He finally collapses on me, nuzzling my neck. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight, enjoying the feeling of our hearts beating side by side at a ridiculous pace. Jimmy lets out a contented sigh and snuggles up to me even closer, his fingers playing with my hair. God, this feels so good...so right.

Soon, his breathing steadies and I realise that he's fallen asleep. I grab a blanket from the side of the couch and throw it over the two of us before I drift off to sleep, too.

Yeah, we're gonna be OK.

***

A/N:
You're welcome ;)