Book 2 - Teaser

So after a lot of convincing from your end, dear readers, I've decided that it is going to happen after all...

Yes yes... there will be a book 2 - at some point.

I'm just debating on whether to have it as a separate book or just keep posting here...

But for now, please enjoy the little teaser below...

Book 2 - Wait No More
(Lex and Jimmy's story ct'd)
Book cover by JayceeGardepe 😘😘😘

Book 2 - Wait No More(Lex and Jimmy's story ct'd)Book cover by JayceeGardepe 😘😘😘

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then. Don't forget to lock the shop on your way out", I call to Mikey as I make my way to the back of the workshop where my beautiful Harley is waiting for me just outside.

It's a sunny day but not too hot, perfect for an extra long afterwork ride on my babygirl.

I grab my backback and my helmet from the workbench and start fumbling my keys out of my pocket as I walk out the door. Then I suddenly freeze, my heart skips a beat and my breath picks up.

He isn't due back for another two months... what is he doing here... fuck, am I hallucinating?

Paralysed by surprise and shock, I lick my lips and just continue to stare at him in utter disbelief. Hallucination or not, he looks fucking delicious sitting there with his back against my Harley, looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Missed me, Daddy?"

I let out a long ragged breath and nod.

He slowly stands up and walks towards me with feline grace and a predatory smirk.

Before I know it, our lips crash together and our tongues are twirling around greedily as we desperately cling to eachother.

When his hands start roaming my chest and abs under my t-shirt, I suddenly remember that we're still out on the street so I quickly pull him back through the double doors of the workshop and lift him onto one of the worktops. My lips hungrily attack his neck and he lets out a soft moan that sends tingles all through my body. He is quick to pull my t-shirt over my head and I waste no time in unbuttoning his shirt, as my lips go back to his neck and work their way down to his collarbone.

"You fucking bet I missed you, baby boy", I growl against his shoulder and he merely manages another moan in response, as he starts to unzip my jeans...

"Show me how much, Daddy..."