Chapter 17

Lexy's P.O.V

"Fuck you, Jeff, it's not funny", I mumble as I put my phone on the bedside table before heading for the bathroom. "I've bookmarked three movies, go ahead and pick one. I'll be right back."

"Oh no, I'm good. I think I've seen more than enough for one evening. But damn, I'd almost forgotten how huge your dick is", Jeff replies with a huge grin.

I roll my eyes and leave the bedroom. I can't believe how worked up Jimmy got me just with his words... I've never been one for dirty talk... or fantasies... or sex for that matter... but fuck, the mere thought of Jimmy makes my heart do flips, puts a smile on my lips, sends way too much blood to my dick. Damn, kid.

I finish up in the bathroom and put a pair of thin sweatpants on for the night. I don't own pyjamas but I won't sleep naked like I usually do, even though I'm sure Jeff would be the last to object.

Jeff is already curled up under the duvet when I get into the bed and turn of the light.

"Lexy...?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we cuddle? I... I guess I'm just really nervous for tomorrow... I think it'd help me relax... please?"

"Sure J, anything for you", I chuckle as I shuffle around to take him in my arms.

Jeff lets out a contented sigh and soon enough, his slow and deep breathing tells me he's well and truly passed out from exhaustion. Poor baby.

I should probably do the same... tomorrow's going to be a loooooong day.

***
I wake up with the sun shining right in my face. Who the fuck forgot to shut the curtains? Jeff is still fast asleep, curled into my side with his head on my chest.

"Wakey, wakey, groom-to-be", I whisper whilst giving his shoulder a soft shake. No reaction. I check my phone and we're still doing fine in terms of time... provided that we actually do get up now. I try again, quite a bit louder this time. Right, sorry Jeff, but I'm gonna have to play dirty if you don't wanna wake up.

"Oh God, Jeff, we're late for your wedding, we should already be at the church", I shout close to his ear. He shoots out of bed and crashes onto the floor with a string of curses. I can't hold back my laughter as he glares at me after checking the time. "You're such a shit, Lex! It's only 9am. We have another four hours before we even have to leave the hotel! Fuck you!", he screams at me. I'm howling. He eventually starts shaking his head and laughing too.

"Let's throw some clothes on and get breakfast. I checked their menu online and they have a massive brunch buffet that sounds absolutely lush. We can shower and start getting ready when we get back". Best idea I've had all day, methinks.

***

"I can't breathe, Lexy! And I'm going to be sick! And I'm going to have a heart attack! Fuck, Lexy, I can't do this! Get this fucking tie off me! This suit is too tight!" If Jeff was a bundle of nerves since breakfast, he is definitely trending towards nuclear meltdown right now.

"Jeff, listen to me! Firstly, you're gonna be just fine! Today is your big day and it's going to be fucking perfect! And even if it isn't, remember that you're marrying the love of your life - and all of your friends and family get to share this beautiful and memorable day with you. Secondly, I'll be with you each step of the way... well, until you go home with your wife tonight, then you're on your own, big boy. Lastly, yes, please, let's lose these fucking ties!"

My words seem to calm him down and I eventually even get a tentative smile out of him. I've never seen him like this... Jeff, Mr Forever-In-Your-Face, Mr Loud-And-Proud, Mr Uber-Confident himself, reduced to a bundle of nerves.