Chapter 26

Dedicated to JayceeGardepe

A/N:
Soooo... um... this chapter wasn't actually planned... it just kind of happened... but I figured nobody would really have any objections?

_________________________

Lexy's P.O.V

I scoot over on the couch until I'm right up against him. He leans into me and sighs. "Baby, I can think of a way or to two take your mind off tomorrow and lose some of that tension... if you are willing to let me help you out", I whisper into his ear.

Jimmy giggles and pulls back to look me in the eye before chewing on his lip. "As tempting as that sounds - and it sounds really, really, reeeeaaaally good, big Daddy - I'm really not allowed to, uh... exert myself because of the race tomorrow. Coach Granger's orders."

I chuckle and hook my finger under his chin to bring his face up to mine. I let my lips softly brush against his. "So how about you lay back and let me take care of everything?" I murmur against his lips before letting my tongue trail down the side of his neck all the way to his collar bone, where I suck his soft skin between my teeth. I pull away long enough to tug his T-shirt off over his head before I get back to abusing the skin on his neck.

"I... I... my... uh, s-sounds really good, Lexy...mhhhh". Jimmy's eyes are closed and I hear him gasp as my teeth graze his left nipple whilst my fingers tweak the other. His hips buck up when I give his nipple a gentle nibble before moving down further. My tongue traces the ridges of his perfect abs until I get to the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Are you ready, baby? Ready to let Daddy blow away some of that stress for you?"

Jimmy groans, biting his lip again. I'm going to take that as a yes and give his crotch a kiss through the thin material. I use my teeth to undo the drawstring of his sweatpants before pulling them down.

"Mmmmh, baby boy has gone commando again. I approve. You're making this nice and easy for Daddy", I whisper between kisses along his half-hard shaft.

"I... oh fuck... Daddy... please... just... please", Jimmy moans and I chuckle to myself. I haven't even started yet baby boy... sit back and enjoy the ride.

I let my tongue circle around his tip before taking all of him in my mouth in one go. This is only the second time he's let me go down on him but I love pleasuring him this way so much and he just tastes so fucking good. The last couple of weeks, we've been sticking to makeout sessions. Not that I'm complaining. At all! I love kissing Jimmy and letting my baby dryhump me senseless when he's in the mood. He sets the pace, always.

But tonight, he's in for something new...

****

Jimmy's P.O.V

Holy fuck... Lexy's mouth on me is everything. My hips rock up to meet the slow and sensual movement of his lips. I bite my tongue, trying to stifle my moans but it's useless.

"Oh fuck... feels so good... oh God, yeah... suck me dry, Daddy!"

Lexy makes a growling noise that I can feel all the way through my dick and he picks up the pace, deepthroating me whilst his hand fondles my balls. "Fuck yeah... Daddy... please". Not a clue what I'm actually asking for but knowing Lexy, he'll probably come up with something...

"Holy... fuck... yeah, Daddy!" I almost choke on my moan when he licks my balls before sucking them into his mouth one after the other, whilst his hand takes care of my leaking cock. I grab a fistful of his gorgeous long hair, a desperate attempt to ground myself. Lexy's mouth works its way back to my dick. He slowly licks all the way up my shaft before dipping his tongue into my slit. He quickly takes me all in again, driving me insane with his powerful sucks. I'm so close and can feel my balls tighten... but then...

"What, where are you going?" I pant in disbelief as Lex abandons my cock and moves away.

"Sssshhhhh.... baby. I promised to take care of you... and I will. Turn over for me?"

He wants me on my stomach? What on earth for? Wait, does he want to...

Lexy obviously notices my hesitation and cups my cheeks. "Baby, relax. You know I'm not going to do anything you're not ready for. I just want to make you feel good. Do you trust me to do that for you?" I look into his eyes and nod before rolling over onto my stomach. Lex shoves a cushion under my hips (which my raging boner accepts gratefully) and settles himself behind me.

His hands gently stroke my lower back before moving down to grab my ass cheeks. I feel his soft beard and sexy lips on me as he plants soft kisses all the way down my spine.

"Fuck, I can't get over how sexy you are", Lex moans and I swear his words send sparks all through my body.

His strong hands carry on kneading my ass when suddenly, his thumbs spread my ass cheeks and I feel his hot breath against my hole. What is he-

I almost scream when he starts teasing me with hungry licks. Oh my God, the feeling is out of this world. Just when I think it can't possibly get any better, his strong tongue pushes into me and one of his hands works its way between me and the pillow beneath me to grab my cock. I lift my hips to give him better access and he instantly rewards me with strong regular strokes.

"Oh my fuck... oh yeah, just like that Daddy... oh fuck... oh fuck... ngh", I moan into the couch as his talented mouth continues to eat me out like a fucking breakfast buffet and his hand works me into oblivion.

"I'm so close, Daddy" my voice comes out desperate and raspy.

Lex pulls me up and flips me over onto my back again. In one swift motion, his mouth engulfs my cock once more and, a couple of incredibly powerful sucks later, I'm shooting down his throat, moaning his name and holding onto the couch for dear life. My orgasm hits me so hard that I'm still shaking and panting five minutes later. Lex picks me up and carries me to the shower, where he rinses me under the hot water before wrapping me in a big fluffy towel and setting me down on his bed.

He lays down next to me and pulls me tightly against his chest. I nuzzle his shoulder and sigh in perfect content.

"Feel more relaxed now, baby boy?"

"You bet, Daddy".

***

Lexy's P.O.V

I lock up the shop and hop on to my motorbike. 6.30pm. Perfect. Jimmy should be more or less done with his race now. He didn't want me there for the actual thing but he didn't say I wasn't allowed to wait for him at the finish line. I smile to myself and put my helmet on. Just as I'm about to set off, my phone buzzes in my pocket. Danny? The fuck does he want?

"Danny, I'm just on my way to th-"

"Lex, this is Freddie. Jimmy was rushed to hospital. Danny is with him. They took him to St Lisbeth's. I'm heading there now too. Meet me there?"

Jimmy...
what...
no.

No no no no no no.

"What... uh, yeah... give me ten minutes."

I start the bike and drive off...

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!!!

Jimmy baby, you'd fucking better be ok...