Chapter 24

Beautiful Baby Jimmy in the shower

A/N:
I was bored on my lunch break, so here you go ;) Hope you all had a good Easter, despite the Covid19 madness. Stay safe
Kei x

------------

Jimmy's P.O.V

My noisily growling stomach wakes me up. I'm also really dying for a piss. And why is my mattress moving? I jerk up and open my eyes in a panic. Where the fuck...? Oh yeah... I smile to myself when I see Lex under me, shirtless, his long hair everywhere... yep, he's still smoking hot... mmmmh, speaking of which, it's all coming back to me now...

But first thing's first... I stink and I'm virtually glued to my sweatpants... cold crusty cum. Fuck, peeling myself out of my pants is going to fucking hurt but I desperately need a shower... and food... and my teeth need brushing... I grab my phone... shit, I need to be in class in fifty minutes.

As I slowly start to climb off Lex, he starts shifting under me, his massive morning wood poking into my ass. His hand reaches down to adjust himself but I'm obviously in the way. "What the...", he mumbles as he slowly opens his eyes. They take a moment to focus on me and he relaxes, closing his eyes again and smiling. He then pulls me closer and presses a soft kiss on my lips.

"Morning, gorgeous". His voice is raspy and deep, so sexy.

"Morning", I mumble shily against his cheek.

He lazily starts stroking my back and I let out a deep sigh. This feels so good and I want to stay right here forever... oh shit, yeah, I need to get ready for school...

"Um Lex... I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep here. I didn't... shit, uh, I need to get to school... and I need a shower. Shit, and clothes. And where is my sports bag?"

"Sshh....It's OK baby, I loved having you here last night. Feel free to ambush me like that again any day", he says with a slow wink. "Oh, um, do you need to call your parents and let them know you're OK? Anyway, bathroom is over there, he waves his hand to his left. Towels are in the right cabinet. New toothbrushes are in the drawer right under the sink. Use anything you want. I'll whip up something to eat and look for your bag."

"Sounds good, thanks Lex". I send my parents a quick text, although I doubt they've even noticed I didn't come home. They're both on night shifts this week.

I then rather ungracefully clamber off Lexy's lap and head over to the bathroom. I close the door and peel myself out of my sticky sweatpants. Gross. I turn the shower on, then take a piss and brush my teeth whilst the water warms up. When I finally step into the shower, the water is super hot and I let out a long sigh. This feels great. I soap up and rinse myself quickly. I don't have that much time... suddenly the water goes cold and I let out a high-pitched scream. Oh yeah, very manly, Jimmy...

I'm just turning the freezing cold shower off when Lex comes barging in to the bathroom. "Jimmy, are you ok? I heard a scream and... wow...", he trails off and, yeah, he's definitely checking me out. His gaze eventually lands on my half-hard dick. He bites his lip and takes a deep breath before shaking his head and stepping over to the cabinet. He grabs a towel and hands it over to me without meeting my eyes. I quickly wrap the towel around my waist, trying not to freak out about the fact that he just saw me naked... very, very naked. Lex clears his throat before speaking again.

"Sorry, Jimmy, I really should have warned you about the water. Sometimes it goes really cold for a couple of seconds before going back to normal... That's probably what the screaming was, right? I'm really sorry for running in on you like that...well, maybe not that sorry", he adds with a wink. "Anyway, um, feel free to roam my closet and grab any clothes you want. We're roughly the same size, so it should be fine. Oh yeah, and I found your bag in the lift... you're lucky it was still there to be honest... oh, and I've got waffles for breakfast. I hope that's ok...".

I just nod and give him a little smile. Lex opens the bathroom door and is about to step out when he turns his head and whispers over his shoulder. "I don't want to sound creepy but... you have a really, really beautiful body. I sure wouldn't mind a piece of you for my breakfast...", he smiles and winks again before walking out... leaving me alone with a raging hard-on... just from those words... I need... oh, fuck it.

I follow him into the kitchen and when he notices that I'm right behind him, he turns around and looks at me with raised brows. "Jimmy? Is everythi-".

"Shhh...", I press my finger to his lips. "Did you really mean what you said back there?" I ask, biting my bottom lip nervously as I drop my towel to the floor. I take a step forward and press my hardness into him. Please get the hint, Lexy... say something, do something....

The look of surprise on Lexy's face changes into something else... determination... want... and his eyes grow darker. His hands slowly wander over my back before pulling me closer against him. I can feel that he's really hard, too.

"Baby... fuck..." Lex softly moans into my ear as he grinds against me. "I really want to taste you... make you feel good... but we don't have time...", he whispers huskily and kisses my left temple.

My eyes flick to the clock on his kitchen wall. "We have twenty-five minutes before I have to leave. Make them count", I whisper back and bite my lip.

With a low growl, Lex grabs my ass and lifts me up onto the kitchen counter. It feels so cold against my bare skin but fuck if this isn't making me hot. Lex parts my legs and stands between them as he starts licking sucking on my neck. His fingers are stroking my thighs, his thumbs moving closer and closer to my groin. His tongue trails down over my chest to my stomach, teasing my left nipple on its way down. His tongue dips into my belly button and I giggle because it tickles. Lex looks up at me, licking his lips. "God, Jimmy, I really want to taste that beautiful cock of yours... you sure you're ok with this?"

I just nod and hold my breath in anticipation. I've never had a blowjob before and I'm not sure what to expect but damn if I'm not desperate to find out...

In one swift motion, Lex pushes my upper body down onto the counter and throws my legs over his shoulders. I gasp as I feel his hot breath against my cock. He gives my shaft a couple of long and slow licks from hilt to tip before taking my entire length into his mouth. Oh my God, the heat... the tight moist heat engulfing my cock is incredible and I reach down to grab his hair. I need to hold onto something to keep myself grounded. I feel the motion of his head bobbing up and down on me. Then his strong tongue swirls around the head again before it dips into my slit. I bite my lip to keep quiet but it's hopeless. I let out a loud moan and buck my hips as he starts deepthroating me like a pro.

"Fuck... Lex... you... ngh... so good... fuck...oh yeah...". I feel the pressure building up as Lex starts kneading my balls with his hand whilst he continues to suck the life out of me. I can't deal with all the different sensations... hot tingles spread through my entire body as this gorgeous man worships my dick. Suddenly, the pressure becomes too much to fight and I try to push him away... I need to come... His mouth releases my cock briefly and his hand takes over as he whispers "Baby, don't hold back. Let me taste you. Please".

His tongue darts out and swirls around my tip before he takes me into his mouth again. Four long and powerful sucks and I'm shooting down his throat.

"Fuck... Daddy... oh fuck... yes!!"

I feel him swallowing around me and he continues to bob his head slowly, milking my dick for all it has to offer.

I throw my arm over my eyes and let out a contented sigh. I can't help the smile that takes over my face. God, Lex makes me feel so good... so happy.

He eventually lifts himself up and leans over me to give me a deep and sensual kiss. I can taste myself on his tongue and my dick starts springing to life again.

He eventually moves away and pulls me off the counter and into his arms. "Time for school, baby. Get dressed and grab some waffles for on the way. I'll drive you".

He kisses me again and heads to the bathroom.

Somehow, my feet miraculously manage to take me to his bedroom where I grab a pair of black sweats and a hoodie from his closet. I start to get dressed, unable to wipe the stupid grin off my face...