Chapter 19.5

A/N:
Ok, so here it is. The missing link / chapter from the wedding drama. I'll rearrange chapters at a later date and everything kinda needs heavy editing anyway, so for now, dear readers, bear with me.
I also don't have the energy to proofread right now and I can feel a migraine kicking in, so please excuse typos, crappy sentences etc. I'll try fix it a.s.a.p.

Kei x

_________________

Jeff's P.O.V

I've fucked up. Majorly. A fucked up fuck up of epic proportions. I don't know what happened. My brain completely and utterly shut down and what drove me... my actions was... fuck I don't know why it bothered me so much. I mean... I have no claim on him. None. Never have. Even less now that I'm a married man. Fuck. I need to find him. And Jimmy. I can't make sense of anything... I just had a complete meltdown after I'd overheard...stuff.

Oh fuck, this is bad...

***

It's been a long day, I can't wait to get the music started and get partying. I'm so wasted but happy. Honestly my wedding day is one of the best days of my life, right up there with the day I met Lexy in that bar... the day that changed my life... the day I met the one night stand who would become my best friend... the most important man in my life in so many ways...

So when I was doing my rounds and chatting with the guests, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Mikey (Lexy's employee nonetheless), bragging to Pete, his date, that he had been there from the start of the big Lexy and Jimmy romance. How the boy had put up a decent fight and kept coming into the shop every day until Lex finally agreed to go on a date. And how the boy was in for a real treat once they got under the sheets, he knew that first-hand after all. Who the hell says that to their date? But more importantly...

Huh?! MY Lexy?! With... Jimmy? As in... my little brother's best friend, Jimmy?

My lungs constrict. My heart thumps wildly and is threatening to fly right out of my chest... I run outside... my head is spinning... and then I see him... standing alone by the outdoor dance floor. My brain goes on lockdown as I walk up behind him.

"Well, well, well, if this isn't Sexy Lexy's shiny new toy".

I don't even give him time to respond before dragging him to the side building and slamming him into the wall.

"I couldn't believe it when I overheard my buddy Pete's little twink raving about his boss, who he fucked a while back by the way, and his little loverboy who's been visiting them at the shop for months. The biker and the model athlete." And then it hits me... of course... it was him on the phone last night when I caught Lex... and at my stag party... I'd heard that Lexy had scored but he hadn't said anything to me, so I'd assumed it was just rumours. "I almost didn't believe it but it all makes sense now... it was you Lexy was on the phone with last night, wasn't it? And it was you Lexy was seen kissing at my party last weekend?"

"Jeff, listen, I'm not sure wh-" oh no you don't. You're going to let me finish, kid. If I couldn't have him, no one fucking will. Who does this kid think he is?