Chapter 3

(Photo of Jimmy - just imagine him with black hair)

"Slow down, Speedy", I chuckle, justabout managing to not fall over. Again.

He just stares at me, tilts his head and  narrows his eyes. Damn it Lex... you've gone and pissed him off now. Good going, twat.

He mumbles yet another apology without looking me in the eyes and heads out into the garden, where he grabs a plate, piles heaps of potato salad onto it and goes to sit down by the hedge, plate on his lap. I am now back at my seat next to Jen's brother, who instantly pulls me back in to a conversation - vintage motorbikes this time. My kinda guy.

I don't focus on what he's saying though, because I feel I'm being stared at. I look over and see those blue eyes looking straight at me. Then he smiles at me. A shy smile... yet flirty.

My heart skips a beat. He's so fucking sweet, it's unreal. I wink at him and he instantly blushes and looks down at his plate. I chuckle to myself and turn back to my conversation with Jeremy. I say conversation... more like Jeremy's epic  monologue with me occasionally interjecting a half-arsed "uh-huh" or "totally".

A quick glance over to the hedge and, yep, Hottie-Blue-Eyes is staring at me again. Only now he's nibbling his bottom lip. OK. That's hot. Wouldn't mind giving those lips a little nibble myself. The quick twitch in my pants means my little (not-so-little) buddy agrees.

Huh, again, this is new...

Right, that's it, I am beyond intrigued. I need to get to know this guy. There is something special about him, I can feel it... and no, not just in my pants, you perverts! 

Hottie-Blue-Eyes gets up and heads back inside with his now empty plate.

I turn back to Jen and Jeremy who are now talking about wedding stuff - flowers, colour schemes and shit. Now these topics, I cannot deal with. And I really need a piss. Like five minutes ago.

I slide the terrace door open and walk into the kitchen. Before I can even close the door behind me- crash...

Yep, you've guessed it, Hottie-Blue-Eyes again. What's with this guy?

"You know, Speedy, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were doing this on purpose", I chuckle.

I follow his gaze... what is he staring at now? My chest? Well, I do have an impressive set of pecs on me, so I can't blame the guy for wanting to see a bit of... wait wait, why I am I wet... and sticky? It's only then I realise that the front of my T-shirt is competely drenched. Ugh, and now I smell like I've fallen into the punch bowl at a prom. Nice...

His eyes change from shock to surprise... then to something else. Guilt probably. God, I'm glad I'm not wearing my leather jacket right now.

"I am so, so, so sorry man!" the guy says, his eyes flicking back and forth between my  shirt and his now empty cup.

"You know, if I'd known this was gonna turn into a wet T-shirt contest, I would have worn a white shirt... you know, for a better effect."

He chews his bottom lip and looks like he's wondering whether to die of shame or die laughing...or something else entirely.

He blushes like crazy but thankfully opts for option number two and laughs. His laugh is incredible and catching and I can't help laugh with him. And there they are again... those incredible dimples. God, and his lips look even sexier when he's smiling. His eyes are twinkling. He's beautiful. That.is.all.

"Oh here, let me help clean you up" he says and he grabs a napkin off the kitchen counter, knocking two empty bottles over in the process. What a klutz. A truly adorable klutz. He turns back to me and starts furiously dabbing at my wet shirt. Like that's actually gonna do anything but please continue. I'm enjoying this way too much.

"You know", I whisper jokingly, "if you wanted to feel me up, you could have just asked". He almost chokes on this own spit but manages to save himself gracefully. He clears his throat, gives me one of those looks and whispers in my ear, "You'd like that wouldn't you, old man?"

Old man? Old man???!

What.the.actual.fuck.

I raise a brow at the big smug look on his face. Is this guy for real? He can only be like 2 or 3 years younger than me. Tops.

Before I can respond we hear Danny calling from the living room. "Jimmy, you coming then?" Mmmh, Jimmy.  I can't help but smile. He's cute, his name most definitely suits him. I approve.

"Yeah, man... um, in a bit. You can already head over if you want. Oh, tell Freddie to warm up and prepare for a proper ass whipping." He shouts back towards the living room.

"Video games", he explains as he sees the amused look on my face.

I don't even get to respond because Danny comes shooting in to the kitchen with a confused face. "Dude, I thought you were desperate to get the fuck out of-", Danny trails off when he sees Jimmy and me standing there smiling at each other. Oh yeah, and he's still trying to uselessly wipe my soaked T-shirt with the napkin.

Danny raises an eyebrow and shoots me an insettling look I can't quite place. He joins us by the counter and looks at my wet shirt. Then back to Jimmy. "So, Jimmy, I see you've met Sexy Lexy", he chuckles. "Lex, this is my buddy Jimmy."

A friend of Danny's? Huh, probs younger than he looks then...

"Let's go, buddy. Get your shit from my room", he instructs Jimmy. Hottie-Blue-Eyes nods and sets off, but not without sending me a last cheeky wink. Fucking adorable, that guy.

"....and we're off to Freddie's now....", I hear Danny say.

"Hmmm...?" Admittedly, I'm not listening to him at all. Too busy checking out Hottie-Blue-Eyes' perfect butt again.

"I said Jimmy and I go to school together. And we're off to our mate Freddie's place now for some serious gaming". School? Huh, defo younger than he looks then...

"We're also on the same cycling team... well, kind of. Jimmy's a triathlon champ but trains with us cyclists three times a week, when he's not training in the pool or out running. He also competes with us occasionally, but we're in totally different categories. I compete in the U18 league, he's in U16." 

Wait WHAT?!?!

"So, errr.. just how, um, old is he?" I stammer and I'm dreading the answer already.

"He turns fifteen in like three weeks. Right, anyways, we're off. Seeya, Sexy Lexy", he waves and walks over to the living room where Jimmy is waiting for him with a duffle bag. He smiles and waves at me as they head out but I'm too shocked to respond.

Fourteen...fourteen....he's fucking fourteen!!! But he looks so much older..

What.the.actual.FUCK.

I've been flirting with a school kid! I checked out his butt! Wow, hello, Paedo Bear calling...

No, no, chill. Get a grip. It's fine. Nothing actually happened and, now, nothing ever will. And fortunately, the chances of me actually bumping into him any time soon are zero to none, so it's all good, right?

A/N:
Still living for your comments, guys!! Don't forget to leave a vote behind if you enjoyed the chapter ;)