Chapter 1

(Photo of Lex)

I take a last look in the mirror before heading out. Low-cut jeans, black t-shirt, leather jacket. Yep, looking pretty good, as always. What can I say, my personality is for shit but I am pretty darned hot. Oh sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Lex, 23, 6ft2, I have a beard and shoulder-length blond hair that I usually wear in a messy bun. I'm pretty buff even though I eat like a pig and hardly work out but then I guess my job gives me all the workout I need... yeah yeah... haters gonna hate, whatever...

Before I get into my car, I look over at my beautiful girl... the absolute fucking love of my life: my stunning Harley Sportster Seventy-Two. I stroke her tenderly and promise her a ride at the weekend.

So now I'm on my way to my friend Jeff's house. He is celebrating his 26th birthday, as well as his engagement to his college sweetheart, Jen. I chuckle to myself. Never thought he'd end up settling down... and with a girl!!!

I mean, considering how we first met and what went down that night... and the following morning. Details, you say?

Well there isn't much to it really... just like my sex life in general. I can honestly say that, despite what people think about me, my sex life is nonexistent. I've had sex a handful of times. My first time was mainly to see what all the fuss was about... and it was with a girl, Kelly... I was 17, she was 19. We met at my friend Pauly's house and ended up chatting all evening. She was smart and beautiful and we got on great... we hung out regularly after that and at some point a couple of weeks later, we ended up in her bed, as you do... I won't go into details because I honestly don't remember... I just know it was seriously underwhelming... despite her incredible body... but nope, it wasn't for me. When she asked me afterwards why I didn't seem into it, I told her this too.

Her reaction? "Ah well, if it's any consolation, your dick is sensational and you're a great fuck... even when you lack motivation!" We both burst out laughing and, to this day, Kelly remains one of my closest friends.

The second time I had sex was with a guy... but nope, it still wasn't it for me...

I was 19. We met in a club where we danced for a bit. I say danced... more like, he spent about 2 hours rubbing himself up against me before asking me if he could come home with me. He was really attractive with his black hair, stunning green eyes and a super cute smile... so yeah, curiosity got the best of me and I took him home. I fucked him for about 2 hours straight that night; going through all the positions I could remember from my numerous porn dates with Kelly where we'd sit on my bed, side by side, and get ourselves or each other off (yeah, we had that kind of friendship for a while). Anyway... I digress...

So the following morning, this guy fucked me... it was painful and even when the pain subsided, the only word that springs to mind when I think back to it all is "meh". Having said that, Jeff (or as I lovingly refer to him, "My First Dick") became one of my best friends as well. And yes, before you ask, it's the same Jeff whose party I'm heading to right now.

So yeah, I've had sex with men and women... with no particular preference or interest. Kelly is always very keen on labelling me... which eventually got her telling me I was possibly bisexual with an asexual tendancy... thats not even a thing, surely... but hey, whatever you say, crazy lady.

I haven't had sex for about 3 years now and quite frankly... I don't miss it. I don't feel the need to wank off either, so... you know...  whatever.

I mean, I find people attractive, sure... sometimes men, sometimes women... but in an "oh he's good looking" or "she looks pretty" kinda way but that's it. I appreciate a beautiful person when I see them but I never desire them... zero physical reaction or whatnot... Kel often jokes about me being an objectophile because I like my bikes more than people... well, what can I say... motorbikes are gorgeous... and they don't cause drama... unless they break down... which is where I come in. Oh yeah, I have my own motorbike and bicycle repair shop. I love playing around and taking the bikes apart, getting my hands greasy and dirty... and no, nothing bloody sexual about it, I just really like bikes. Regardless of what the crazy lady says.

I arrive at Jeff's place and head right in. I'm obviously fashionably late, oops. The party is already in full swing and I swear I am the only sober person in the entire house. Time to change that. I head for the kitchen where I bump into Jen who squeals and jumps right into my arms and gives me a peck in the lips (yeah, there is a story to that as well...).

"Baaaaabe, you made it! Jeff's... um... around... somewhere. Grab a drink and have fun." She winks and dashes off again. She's adorable and the best thing to ever happen to Jeff. Honest to God.

I grab a beer and head for the garden... just as I'm walking through the sliding doors that lead straight from the kitchen to the terrace, I almost get knocked over by a guy who is obviously in a hurry to get back inside the house. I crash into the side of the door and almost land on the floor but the guy catches me and mumbles an apology. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about i-"

My words get stuck in my throat and my breath is knocked right out of me as I look at the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Sparkling light blue eyes, black hair, a dashing smile (holy crap, are those dimples??), lightly tanned skin, freckles and beautiful kissable lips... Wait. What?

Huh... this is new.

The guy smiles at me and, after apologising again, heads inside.

My gaze follows him. Even from behind, he's absolutely stunning. He is tall, probably around my height. He looks quite slim but athletic all the same. I notice his broad shoulders and long legs. Probably a swimmer or something. And he's got the cutest butt. Damn! I find myself groaning whilst biting my bottom lip.

I shake my head and chuckle to myself. Interesting. Very interesting.

I turn around and see Jeff and his little brother by the barbeque at the far end of the garden and head over... still mildly amused and intrigued by my own thoughts...

Now... to find out who this gorgeous creature is...

A/N:
I live for your comments, guys!! And don't forget to leave a vote behind if you enjoyed the chapter ;)