Chapter 16

Jimmy's P.O.V

Wait... does he mean...

I read Lexy's last response again...

Lexington Mars:
I see 3 options here.
A) You take it back, we forget about it.
B) You write that again, and I make sure to store that piece of information securely somewhere in my brain until we meet again... in a suitable environment.
C) You write that again and tell me what's on your mind right now...because all I know is that I am thinking about how I want to do things to you that'll make you feel so good you'll be crying my name for days.
What will it be, Jimmyboy?

I start typing...
I have no idea what's going on right now but I feel like I need to choose A for the sake of my own sanity...and yours.

I shake my head and delete it all again. It's probably what I should reply... but it's not what I want to reply...

I type quickly with my eyes closed and hit send before I can change my mind again. My heart is racing so fast I feel like I've been running for my life.

James D:
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
....
....
....
C

He's not replying. I can see that he's read my message... but he's not fucking replying. I'm so stupid! He was obviously just messing with me and now I've walked right into it! Fuck.

Oh no wait, he's writing back...

Lexington Mars:
Hmmm... what do you think I'm saying? ;)
Just remember, I will never make you do anything you're uncomfortable with. You set the rules, the limits, the pace...

James D:
So you're saying... you don't actually care where I take this...?

Lexington Mars:
Baby, it's not about not caring. It's about giving you full control of the speed we move at... I never want you to feel pressured with me. I want you to do or say things because you want to... not because you think I expect them...

Baby? Mmmmmh... that's definitely doing something to me. OK, big boy, if that's how you want to play... let's.fucking.play.

James D:
So... what if I want to send you stuff like this...

 what if I want to send you stuff like this

What would you think about that, Daddy? ;)

Lexington Mars:
What I think, is that you look fucking delicious, baby. But if you're gonna send stuff like that, damn... be sure you only do that if you're really ready for my response...