Chapter 29

Dedicated to JayceeGardepe - hope this brightens up your day a bit, sweetie <3

Jimmy's P.O.V

"And Omega contacted your parents whilst you were still racing? You lucky shit!" Freddie laughs. "You are gonna sign with them, yeah? "

"Of course... I'd be an idiot to pass on this kind of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, right? I trained so hard to get where I am... and becoming a professional athlete... damn, it's all I ever wanted..."

Until I met Lex.

As if reading my mind, Danny, who is sitting on Freddie's lap, sighs loudly and shakes his head. "So what you gonna do about Lex? I mean, you guys only just got together after your endless cat and mouse game. You think he'll be willing to wait for you? Eighteen months is a damn long time."

Yes, what about Lex...

I shrug. That's the one thing I haven't worked out yet. He was the first thing that popped into my head when dad told me that one of the top sponsors had got in touch with him during my race this afternoon, and that they wanted me to sign and join their international team. In Paris. By the end of the month.

"Lex and I are only just starting out... and I'm crazy about him... but I know it's unrealistic to assume that he'll just sit around and wait for me until I come back." I blink back the tears forming in my eyes and clear my throat before carrying on. "It's not even like I can travel home that much, as I'll be on the road with the team practically non-stop. I'll probably manage Christmas... that's about it... I don't even know whether he'd be allowed to come to France and visit me at the team mansion." I sigh heavily... suddenly remembering what Freddie said when he arrived.

"Freddie... do you think my dad's giving Lex a hard time?"

"Shit, he's probably being roasted in your dad's office as we speak", he snorts. "I hope Lex is-"

Three loud knocks on the door interrupt Freddie mid-sentence before my dad strolls in with a very smug expression on his face.

"Dad... what have you done? Please tell me I still have a boyfriend", I joke, although I can't help feeling a bit anxious. Lex wasn't supposed to meet my dad in these kinds of circumstances. Shit, if I'd known, I'd have briefed Lex on how eccentric and weird my dad can be at times. Where the fuck is Lex anyway?

Whilst I'm still worrying about what my dad might have said or done, Lex walks into the room and straight over to my hospital bed with a sexy little smirk on his lips.

"Hey gorgeous", he whispers in my ear before giving me a soft peck on my temple and taking my hand in his, giving it a gentle squeeze. "How are you feeling, baby? You sure scared the shit out of me."

Clearing his throat, Freddie shoves Danny off his lap and hops up, offering Lex the chair by the bed. "We'll leave you guys to catch up. Jimmybaby, do you want anything from the cafeteria?"

"No, I'm good for now, thanks guys."

They shuffle past my dad who follows them out as well, not before giving me a cheeky wink though. Ugh... you're so embarrassing, dad... thankfully Lex didn't catch it.

The moment the door clicks shut, Lex' lips are on mine, his tongue quickly begging for entrance which I grant without a moment's hesitation. My hand quickly finds his long locks as his own hand slips under my super sexy (not!) hospital gown to caress my stomach and chest. I use my healthy arm to pull him closer to me and he willingly joins me on the bed, taking care not to squash or move any of the cables and tubes. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips when Lex starts to lick and nibble his way down my neck. My painfully hard and very naked erection is pushing against his jeans-covered groin and I find myself silently begging him for more...

"Baby", Lexy whispers against my shoulder, "as much as I want this... we're still in a hospital room... with a door we can't lock... and your dad who is bound to pop back in any moment if we...", he trails off, licking his lips and gesturing at my crotch.

"Yes... yes... you're right...", I let out a frustrated sigh and plop back onto my pillow. "Can I at least have another kiss, Daddy?" I cheekily add, wiggling my eyebrows.

"When did you become such a little minx?" Lex chuckles, cupping my cheek. "But yes, as many kisses as you want, babyboy". Our lips crash together again and we spend ages like this. Just kissing and cuddling on my hospital bed... avoiding the elephant in the room... for now.

A/N:
Hey guys, soooooooooo sorry for the slow update.. it's been a good 6 weeks, eeek. Life's been a bit mad with homeschooling the kids whilst trying to work from home, finishing my other story (Why We Can't Be, check it out!) and generally trying to get through the covid-19 crap...
I've also been getting distracted by a lot of reading... recently discovered 3 new authors (well, new to me anyway) here on Wattpad and honestly have just been binging on their  (mxm BDSM) series for the past weeks hahaha.
But enough with the excuses!!! I'd kinda lost all my motivation with this story. It's the first thing I ever wrote on Wattpad and even though I think it's a weak story (so thanks to all who have been reading and sticking with it), it's time to wrap it up... and, without wanting to give away too much... let me apologise in advance for the ending :,-(  ...  probably another reason I've been putting it off for so long... Anyways, you'll see what I mean...
Also, as always, don't forget to leave the odd vote behind if you're enjoying the book ;) 
Take care
Kei x