Chapter 18

Jimmy's P.O.V

You're just a kid, you don't know shit about how to make him feel good

You don't actually think he loves you or something, right

You're just a toy to him, a fun way to pass the time

If you're lucky, he might actually fuck you before he loses interest

You're nothing but a pathetic little virgin schoolboy, what makes you think you have what it takes to keep up with a real man

I run as fast as I can but I don't know where I'm heading... I can't even see where I'm heading... too many tears are streaming down my face, blurring my sight as I try to  get away... away from what exactly? I just keep running...

I reach the car park behind the church. Now what? We came here with Danny's car. I can't run home, it'd take me at least 2 hours... and now it's starting to rain... fucking perfect. I sit down on the steps of the church, my face in my hands. I don't  even understand how he managed to get to me like that... why I didn't fight him... his words... his actions... if the girl hadn't... fuck.

My mind keeps replaying what just happened. How that fucker managed to mess me up like this within less than 5 minutes...

***

"Let's pop outside and check if the DJ has finished setting up already", Danny giggles as he grabs my wrist and pulls me away from the table.

We go outside and I have to say, it feels good to be walking around in the fresh air after that humongous seven-course wedding meal. I pat my food baby and it agrees.

"I hope Jeff and Jen will have their first dance and open up the dance floor for us soon... I'm gonna go hunt down Jeff. You coming, Jimmy?"

"No, I'm good. I'll stay out here for a bit. The wine is starting to get to me..."

Danny walks off with a chuckle and I go to lean against a tree right by the DJ booth.

I have to say I'm looking forward to the DJ. It's the same one from the bachelor party and I'm seriously hoping I can persuade Lexy to have a repeat of last week. Or a continuation of our call. Hell, as long as it involves him and me in any way, shape or form, I'm happy with absolutely anything.

It doesn't help that he looks completely and utterly edible today. I've had to force myself to steer clear from him all day because I can't seem to be able to even look at him without it causing a stupidly big grin on my face and a painfully hard boner in my pants. God, just the thought of him is making me feel all-

"Well, well, well, if this isn't Sexy Lexy's shiny new toy".

Where the fuck did he suddenly come from? He pulls me to the side building and pushes me up against the wall. He reeks of alcohol and is slurring badly but I can clearly make out what he's saying.

"I couldn't believe it when I overheard my buddy Pete's little twink raving about his boss, who he fucked a while back by the way, and his little loverboy who's been visiting them at the shop for months. The biker and the model athlete. I almost didn't believe it but it all makes sense now... it was you Lexy was on the phone with last night, wasn't it? And it was you Lexy was seen kissing at my party last weekend?"

I'm confused... and, well shit, fucking scared. I have no idea what he wants. What business is it of his, anyway? Doesn't he have anything better to do on his own wedding day?

"Jeff, listen, I'm not sure wh-"

"No, you listen to me, kid", he says grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and slamming me back into the wall. "Don't think for a single second that you're special. You're just a toy to him, a fun way to pass the time, got that?"

I shake my head. "Lexy isn't like th-"

"Honey, you don't know him like I do. I've known him for over 6 years now. We're best friends. We know one another inside out. We've fucked each other's brains out. He's the fucking lo-", he stops himself and clears his throat. "Listen, pretty boy, you're just a kid, you don't know shit about how to make him feel good. I mean, look at you... You're nothing but a pathetic little virgin schoolboy, what makes you think you have what it takes to keep up with a real man? And that is exactly what Lex is, a real man, through and through, every beautiful inch of him".

I'm fighting back tears but I'm slowly but surely losing my battle. Jeff pushes himself up against me and whispers in my ear.

"Awww, come on crybaby. You don't actually think he loves you or something, right? As I said, you're his newest toy, that's all. He doesn't do boyfriends... or girlfriends. You are nothing to him. He'll play with you and drop you when the novelty wears off."

That's it.... he's managed to fuck with every ounce (and we're talking entire bucket-loads here) of self-doubt I've ever had concerning myself and Lex. I know I don't have anything to offer in terms of experience. I'm not even that interesting or funny. I'm a socially awkward teenager who happens to be athletically gifted. I know sports. I do sports. It's all I know...all I am. My tears run freely, a fucking waterfall down my face...

"Awww, kiddo, did I strike a nerve?" His mouth pulls into a smirk as his hand grabs me through my trousers. "Nice package though. Maybe you do have some redeeming qualities after all. If you're lucky, he might actually fuck you before he loses inter-"

"What the fuck are you doing, Jeff? Get off him!" I feel as Jeff gets pulled off me and the next thing I know, my superhero in a long dress is right in his face, shouting at him again. "What the fuck are you doing, Jeff? What's wrong with you?"

Without even waiting for an answer, she turns to me and asks if I'm OK. I'm still a sobbing mess but I justabout manage to nod, as Jeff starts talking again.

"Well, dear Kelly, I was telling our young friend here exactly what to expect from our mutual friend, Sexy Lexy. Of course," he says smiling viciously at me, "Kelly here knows all about it. Don't you, Kelly, sweetie? You know how it is too... to get your pretty little brains fucked out by Lex just to get thrown out into the cold once he's done using you".

I can't believe what I'm hearing... Lex has slept with Jeff and Kelly... and his employee? Mikey?

"You know it's not even like that. Yes we fucked like a million years ago but we're best friends now. You know Lex is different. And anyway, who is this boy you wer-"

"Jimmy, are you OK? What's going on?" I hear Danny shout as he runs towards us.

I hear the girl (Kelly from what I've gathered) gasp loudly. I turn my head towards her and see her staring at me with wide eyes, covering her mouth with both hands before letting out a string of curses. "Fuck, shit, motherfucking... holy crap,  you're him. You're Lexy's Jimmy!"

"I... I... need to...", I can't even get a decent string of words out before running off. I can't deal...

The last thing I hear is Jeff screaming in pain Kelly shouting at someone to 'get him now'.

***

So now I'm sitting here... in the dark, on the steps of a fucking church, crying my eyes out in the pooring rain... how sadly cliché...

In the movies, this is where the hero would come out of nowher-

"Jimmy? Baby? I'm here. Everything will be OK. I'm here..."

******

A/N: I'm so sorry guys....

Oh and btw, the drama is only just starting...