Chapter 22

Jimmy's POV:

Cycle training drags on for ages, especially as coach Granger makes Freddie and me do some extra spins for being late. When we're finally done, I head to the changing rooms whilst Freddie stays behind to talk to coach. Everybody else finished training a good thirty minutes ago, so I assume they've all gone home by now.

As I get reach my locker, I can hear the sound of running water coming from the showers. Somebody's probably forgotten to turn their shower off again, so I go and check.

As I get to the door of the shower room, I almost choke on my own spit when I see Danny making out with Eric, the cycling team co-captain. They are stark naked... well duh... what else would they be under the shower...but that's beside the point...

So, here I am, watching my best mate in the shower... kissing this other guy... their hips moving together really slowly... their hands all over each other. Moans and heavy sighs leave their lips between kisses.

Damn, those sounds... those moves... and yeah I'm a perve for watching... so what, fucking sue me! It's not my fault they are getting down and dirty in a public shower!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, speaking of down and dirty...

Eric pushes Danny up against the wall before sliding down to his knees... holy shit, is he about to -

I gasp as Eric takes the entirety of Danny's hard length into his mouth in one go and starts bobbing his head at a furious pace. Danny throws his head back against the wall with a loud moan, thrusting forward to meet Eric's mouth whilst he keeps tugging on his ginger curls. Eric's fingers move from their tight grip on Danny's thighs to his ass and Danny lets out a cry as a couple of Eric's digits disappear from view, pumping in and out of him.

Without my permission, my hand finds its way into my cycling shorts but I'm suddenly pulled back to reality as a hard sweaty body presses into my back. I freeze... mortified. I barely manage to turn my head and see Freddie smirking down at me. He lowers his head and softly licks my right ear. "They're pretty hot, huh?" I barely hear his husky whisper. Still frozen on the spot, I somehow manage a small nod before lowering my gaze. Freddie steps away from me and starts walking towards the showers. "You gonna just stand there" he mumbles, looking back at me over his shoulder. As I don't respond (unless you count my embarrassed gasp and the mortified look on my face as a response), he merely chuckles. "Fine, suit yourself. Feel free to stick around and enjoy the show. Who knows, it might get you... inspired", he says winking back at me.

My gaze follows him as he goes to stand right beside Danny, rubbing his half-hard dick against him whilst whispering something in his ear. Danny smiles and looks right into my eyes before turning his head to catch Freddie's lips in a sloppy kiss. As Freddie's hands find Danny's nipples, the smaller boy twists his body around and starts grinding back against him, with Eric following his moves in perfectly fluid motions, his lips never leaving Danny's cock. Freddie grabs Eric's wrist and pulls his hand away from Danny's ass. Eric's lips leave Danny's cock and he stands up to claim Freddie's lips over Danny's shoulder, whilst shuffling all three of them back to the small partition wall. As they reach it, Danny swirls Eric around and lines himself up to him. In one smooth motion, he pushes into the eager redhead who lets out a soft cry. Both boys stand perfectly still, breathing heavily. Danny looks back over his shoulder at Freddie who is lining himself up right behind him. Slowly but surely, he starts to push his huge - seriously huge - dick into Danny, who throws his head back with a loud moan. Once Freddie is buried deep inside Danny, he starts to thrust into him with slow but powerful motions. Danny follows his rhythm and pushes into Eric who is leaning against the partition. The three boys move in perfect harmony, their sexy moans and grunts filling the air. After a while, Eric whispers something over his shoulder and the two other boys smile and nod. They pick up their pace and Danny reaches around Eric's waist and starts pumping the boy's leaking cock. It's finally Freddie who finishes first with a low growl escaping his lips before he bites down hard on Danny's shoulder. Danny cries in ecstasy as he pulls out and cums on Eric's back, just as Eric shoots his own load against the wall.

All three of them collapse on the floor, panting heavily with their eyes closed.

I can't believe what I've just witnessed... and what the fuck am I still doing here?

I silently head back to my locker where I quickly change into a tank top and some sweatpants. I grab my sports bag and leave the changing rooms as fast as I can.

As I get to the car park, I realise what there is only one thing I want... no, need to do right now... I adjust myself, throw my bag over my shoulder and start running...

*******************

A/N: Well, here it is. My very first smut chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it ;) of course, some of you will have recognised it as I'd posted it as a separate "treat" beforehand. So yah.