Chapter 5

Y/n lay there, wondering how she got herself into this situation.

The boy, Tsukasa, was right there beside her, spooning her while he slept. It was cute, but also a little awkward.

Let's see... She thought. It started when...

~Flashback (Tsukasa's POV)~

Tsukasa led Y/n down the hallway, knowing exactly where he was going. His hand gripped hers tightly, afraid of letting go. The whole time, Y/n's face was dusted with a light rose color.

I love that color... Tsukasa thought, smiling to himself.  It's so pretty... I hope that it never goes away. He remembered when he thought her tears were the most beautiful thing in the world, and laughed a little. How foolish he had been; this was so much better.

"Um, Tsukasa-sa... I mean, Tsukasa?" Y/n said, correcting herself. Tsukasa turned to look at her face, unable to keep himself from smiling at her.

"Yeah?" He asked, feeling his chest pound. What was this? He had never felt like this before... or at least, not for a long time...

"Where are we going?" She asked, the fading light reflecting off her H/c hair. Her eyes sparkled with life, her face rosy. She was the most beautiful thing Tsukasa had ever seen.

"The recording room." He answered simply, turning back around. "That's where I hang out. You can stay there with me!"

"O-okay..." Y/n said uncertainly. He continued to lead her through hallway after hallway, before finally arriving in front of the recording room.

"I wonder if Sakura is there..." He wondered aloud.

"Sakura?" Y/n asked from behind him. He turned to her again.

"She's my friend!" He said brightly. "She's really pretty, but not NEARLY as pretty as you are!" Y/n's face flushed a deep crimson. Tsukasa almost fell over from shock.

"You just keep getting prettier, don'tcha?" He questioned, smiling broadly. "It's as if every time I say something..." He stopped, a realization dawning on him.

Wait a moment... every time he complimented Y/n, she blushed. If he complimented her...

Tsukasa came closer, touching her face gently with one hand. It was warm.

"Uh... Tsukasa?" Y/n stammered, clearly embarrassed. He backed off a little, laughing.

"Sorry, I was just checking something!" He explained cheerfully. "Now I have my answer, so let's go!" He turned and opened the door, smiling.

Every time she was uncomfortable, her face would turn pink. If he complimented her or touched her, she became uncomfortable. So, in order to see it again...

He would keep her happy.

~Y/n's POV~

The door opened to reveal a large room. It was clearly a recording room, as he had said; there was a radio on a desk, along with a numerous amount of chairs and couches. It seemed very comfortable.

"Saaaakuuuuuraaaaa!!" Tsukasa called. There was no answer. "Huh." He looked at Y/n. "Guess she isn't here. That's okay, though!" He brought her to a sofa, letting her sit down before sitting next to her. "That just means we're alone." He looked her in the eyes, his face no longer the innocent, boyish one from before. "So, what should we do, Y/n?"

He leaned closer, nearly touching noses. "Any ideas?"

"Um..." Y/n stuttered nervously. Why was he so close? What... what exactly was he hinting at? And...

Had he always been this attractive?

No no no! Y/n told herself, panicking. He's cute, but in an adorable way, right? He's not ATTRACTIVE! No, he's just cute. Yeah...

"Y/n?" Tsukasa's voice brought her out of her thoughts. He had backed away a little, his face no longer in hers.

"H-huh?" She said suddenly. "Sorry, I-I got distracted... um..." He looked at her for a moment before laughing.

"Are you embarrassed?" He chuckled. "I was joking when I said that!" His eyes narrowed, a smirk replacing his smile. "What did you think I meant? Something dirty?" Y/n felt her face turn hot.

"W-what?!" She exclaimed, laughing nervously. "N-no, of course not! Why would y-you think that?!" Finally, she calmed herself down. As soon as she did, she realized how tired she was. "Wow, I think I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Good idea!" Tsukasa said happily. He put his arms around Y/n's waist and pulled her down so that they were both lying on the couch. "Let's sleep together!"

"Not... quite what I meant..." Y/n said quietly to herself. "But... okay...?"

~Time skip~

Y/n listened to the quiet breathing of Tsukasa, his arms still around her waist. She couldn't turn, or move at all for that matter. But she didn't mind. She was happy, because she had made a new friend.

Soon, Y/n drifted off, falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~

Finished!

I thought this chapter was really cute; what did you guys think?

New chapter coming soon!