Chapter 26

~Flashback (Sakura's POV)~

Sakura shuffled through the papers, looking to see if she missed anything. Sighing, she carefully set the stack down on the table, leaning back in her chair.

Now that her work was done, she had some free time.

She reached over to grab her book when she heard the door open and close. She sighed with frustration as she turned around.

"No, Natsuhiko, I don't want to go out with you-" She stopped suddenly, staring at the person who entered.

"Tsukasa, you're back?" She asked, her irritation fading into concern. "Are you okay?"

The boy wasn't looking at her; he was staring down at the floor, hands behind his back.

"Sakura...?" He whispered, sounding pitiful. "Can I talk to you...?" Sakura slowly nodded and gestured to a sofa.

"Yes, go ahead." She offered, turning her chair to face Tsukasa. "What is it? Is it about-"

"Yes." He said tensely, cutting her off. Sakura was surprised at how different the boy looked and acted.

He seemed serious, and mature.

"Alright, then, what is it?" Sakura asked again. Tsukasa looked her in the eyes, and for the first time Sakura noticed the blush across his face.

"Sakura, I think... I'm in love."

The girl paused.

Tsukasa said this a lot. He had once told Sakura that he loved her, and that they should get married. He had talked about girls around the school that he had seen, and he had said he loved them. However...

He had always said those things with a smile on his face.

Right now, Tsukasa looked very sincere. 

"With whom?" She asked carefully.

"Y/n." Tsukasa answered quietly.

Sakura tried not to smile. She managed to do it, somehow.

She thought about how she had shipped Y/n and Tsukasa since she first saw the two of them together, and she felt happy.

"However..."

Sakura focused on Tsukasa again.

"She likes someone else." The boy said, looking down at his hands. Sakura felt her heart stop.

No... her ship... it was still stuck in the harbor... what if it sank?

"The reason I left was because I was angry that Y/n didn't love me." Tsukasa admitted, head resting in his hands. "I know that she should, like, live her own life or something, but I can't stand the idea of some stupid, air-headed jerk ending up with her." He buried his face into his hands. "The thought of never seeing her blush again..."

"Well, I've got an idea." Sakura said. "Just make her fall in love with you, first." Tsukasa looked up at her, confusion in his amber eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Before they end up together, make Y/n fall in love with you." Sakura said again. "If you do it right, then she'll be head over heels for you."

Tsukasa's eyes widened, and he stared at her in wonder.

"How do I do it?" He asked sincerely.

"Well, first of all, you should find her and talk to her."

Tsukasa shook his head vigorously. "I can't do that! She's probably really mad at me, and-"

"Hush, child." Sakura interrupted. "Don't worry, it's okay. Now, you should also give her gifts. Things that she would like." Tsukasa nodded, listening carefully.

"Okay, gifts. Got it."

Sakura smiled, and then realized something. "Oh, by the way-"

The door opened, and Y/n walked in. 

~Time skip~

Sakura watched the two of them hug. She smiled to herself.

Honestly, I think he's fine. She thought. 

I'm not sure if Y/n knows it yet, but she definitely likes him back.

~~~~~~~

Done!

I'll try to be faster on my updating! :(

New chapter coming soon!