Chapter 25

"Hey, have you heard? Tsuchigomori-sensei didn't show up today."

"What? But he's, like, the ONLY teacher who never misses a day!"

"I wonder if something happened to him..."

Y/n listened to the gossip with curiosity. She didn't have Tsuchigomori as a teacher, but she had seen him around the school and in the library. Everyone else, however, seemed to be very concerned.

"Okay, class, settle down." The teacher ordered. The noise slowly died down. "All teachers need to take a break every now and then. It's probably nothing serious. Now, please don't talk in class, people are trying to learn."

Y/n looked down at her desk, not at all paying attention. It had been two days since Tsukasa had run away. This morning, Nene had to go home because she was really sick. All of her friends were vanishing.

~Time skip~

After class, Y/n hurried down to the recording room. She prayed that the ghost boy had returned as she opened the door.

To her surprise and delight, she saw Tsukasa sitting on a couch, talking with Sakura. As soon as he saw her, he looked a little embarrassed.

"Oh, Y/n..." He murmured. "Um, hi..." Y/n didn't move. Tsukasa squirmed uncomfortably.

"Are you still upset?" He asked, a look of sadness on his face. "If you are, I can apologize-?"

Y/n ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. The boy yelped with alarm.

"Wha-" He started.

"I'm not mad!" Y/n exclaimed, looking at him with determination. "I've been looking everywhere for you!" She smiled. "Where were you?" Tsukasa stared at her with shock.

"You're... not mad?" He asked slowly, as if a weight had been lifted off of him. Y/n shook her head.

"No, not anymore." Y/n said. "I was really worried, though. I thought I..." She suddenly stopped as she realized she was starting to cry. "I... I thought I had ruined everything. I was so scared that I had hurt you... and that you'd never come back..." She covered her face with her hands, trying to stop the tears.

Tsukasa was quiet, but then he slowly wrapped his arms around Y/n, hugging her. 

"No, don't worry." He said, as comfortingly as he could. "You didn't do anything. It's okay..."

Sakura watched from her seat, smiling at the two of them.

She thought about what Tsukasa had told her a few moments earlier.

"Sakura, I think... I'm in love."

~~~~~

Bam! Done!

Quick Disclaimer: I'm going to finish this story, so don't worry about that; I might just be slow on updating. However, this story WILL be completed!

New chapter coming soon