IMAGINE

˗ˏ ˚ ✧ ❝ 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❞ ✧ ˚ ˏ˗⇢˚⋆ ✎ 𝑏𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑖- ˎˊ-

⇢˚⋆ ✎ 𝑏𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑖- ˎˊ-

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE, LIVING LIFE IN PEACE.
- imagine, john lennon

──── ❝ butterflies? no, he gives me headaches. ❞ ────

·̩͙✧SUMMARY ! ━━━

MARGOT BOUDREAUX had already lost someone she loved. She already had the absence of a father. She already knew what horrors lurked behind the walls that now didn't seem as safe as they had been before. But even then, even with this knowledge, she found herself falling for the one person who would give her enough stress to last her a lifetime. And lord knows she regretted it the moment she saw those beautiful teal-green eyes of the dark-haired troublemaker.

EREN JAEGER had only one thing on his mind. Killing the titans. It had been all he wanted to do and achieve since the death of his mother and the fall of his district. But after seeing the girl with onyx coloured eyes and such a calm demeanour that brought him to a state of tranquil almost instantly, he couldn't help but want her to. He wanted Margot Boudreaux, his anchor.

·̩͙✧ MAIN CHARACTER ! ━━━
margot boudreaux

┊❛ well, someone has to keep their cool during this shitshow

┊❛ well, someone has to keep their cool during this shitshow. ❜┊

̩͙✧ THE PLAYLIST! ━━━

i. the curse - the civil wars
oh lord, oh lord - what have I done?
I've fallen in love with a man on the run.

ii. ocean eyes - billie eilish
burning cities and napalm skies. fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes, your ocean eyes.

iii. who wants to live forever? - queen
who wants to live forever? who dares to love forever, when love must die?

iv. joanne - lady gaga
heaven's not ready for you. every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do.

v. we'll meet again - vera lynn
we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. but i know we'll meet again some sunny day.

vi. yesterday - the beatles
yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they're here to stay.

vii. everybody wants to rule the world - lorde
welcome to your life, there's no turning back. even while we sleep, we will find you.

viii. the curse - agnes obel
tell me now of the very souls that look alike, look alike. do you know the stranglehold covering their eyes?

ix. born to die - lana del rey
why, who me, why? feet don't fail me now, take me to your finish line.

x. laughing on the outside - bernadette carroll
i'm laughing on the outside, crying on the inside because i'm so in love with you.

xi. i don't want to set the world on fire- the ink spots
i don't want to set the world on fire, i just want to start a flame in your heart.

xii. lonesome town -  ricky nelson
there's a place where lovers go, to cry their troubles away. and they call it lonesome town, where the broken hearts stay.

·̩͙✧ DISCLAIMER + WARNINGS ! ━━━

i do not own any of the characters in attack on titan, i only own margot boudreaux and any other minor characters that i add along the way. i also own the plot points that are not canon to the series, everything else is owned by isayama. none of the gifs were created by me, all credit goes to their rightful owners.

this book contains the following : sex (season 4), violence and dark themes such as murder, torture and abuse.

UPDATE 06.03.2021: any spoilers for the manga in the comment section will be deleted, and you'll be blocked (i haven't read the manga for season 4, i only watch the anime)

̩͙✧ AUTHOR'S NOTE ! ━━━

season 4 comes out in december and i finally gave in to writing this after about 7 months of procrastination hawbdhabas